the problem about sign in xbox for minecraft

Discus and support the problem about sign in xbox for minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys, when i try to sign in to my microsoft account, the it says: We could not sign you into your microsoft account. access to realms, profile, your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yuDVN, Sep 12, 2021.

1. yuDVN
    yuDVN Guest

hi guys, when i try to sign in to my microsoft account, the it says: We could not sign you into your microsoft account. access to realms, profile, your marktplace will be limited. please try again. error code: drowned. i met this problem on my pc: windows 10 pro. can anybody help me.

:)

yuDVN, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi yuDVN, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

This means you’ve encountered an unknown error during sign-in.

Please fully close Minecraft, restart your device, and attempt to log in again.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. Bluelistic Win User

Updates in Minecraft

there’s a problem about signing in xbox live in mc i mean do have a account but if i log in minecraft i dosent sign me in whatever i do i need help.
  4. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  5. TarekMidani Win User

Minecraft (bedrock) stuck at "Syncing user data"

hey man, i had the same exact problem. i fixed it completely on accident. here is what i did.

1. sign out of your xbox account

2. open minecraft

3. AFTER opening minecraft sign in to minecraft

4. enjoy!
  6. AttorneyGeneralRI Win User

Win Minecraft 10

Solution to the problem with your account used in Windows 10:

• Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new user account on the computer.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. the problem about sign in xbox for minecraft - Similar Threads - problem sign minecraft

2. Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in: I've been trying to fix my sons Minecraft. He can't get in the online options, it just keeps putting us to sign into the switch account through Microsoft over and over again in a never ending...
  3. Minecraft Realms sign up problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms sign up problems: PS4 (not xbox) - Iam trying to buy the monthly subscription to a Realm. I keep getting the error message saying I need to set up the multiplayer. I have no idea how to do this! I have tried...
  4. Problem signing into Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem signing into Minecraft Windows 10: so, ive been having this problem trying to sign into an account. Can anyone help? I have another computer that i dont use that often, but it works perfectly fine signing into xbox [img]...
  5. Problems with signing in to minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with signing in to minecraft on nintendo switch: I was planing on playing minecraft with a friend when i found out my microsoft account wouldnt qork so i tried logging back in and now its stuck in a never ending loop on it trying to sign in and...
  6. Minecraft sign in problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft sign in problems: Hi, I've been having this problem for months now and whenever I try and sign into Mircosoft on my phone, it gives me an error that says "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED" and it's been like this for a while....
  7. Minecraft sign in Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sign in Problem: Can i change or delete my account on ps4 in MC(the one that is on the right side of the screen) or connect it with another microsoft account because it is connected to the one that i dont want it...
  8. PlayStation Minecraft sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation Minecraft sign in problems: A couple months ago my minecraft microsoft account has logged out by its self on the PS4 and I cant seem to remove the account off the PlayStation and make a new one.. Please replay as soon as you...
  9. Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem: I hope someone can answer me so uh i have a glitch where in 1.16.40 when i signin it takes me to a continue and when i press it it takes me back to the sign in menu and when i press continue again...
  10. Minecraft pe sign in problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pe sign in problem: Hello I need help with Mcpe when I try to sign in with my Microsoft account but it says " failed to sign in we tried to sign in but something went wrong" I tried every video but it does not work....