the problem seems fixed

Discus and support the problem seems fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the described probleem: adventure didn't start. A few days ago I uninstalled minesweeper, rebooted the tablet and reinstalled it. So far... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hans Kesting, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Hans Kesting
    Hans Kesting Guest

the problem seems fixed

I had the described probleem: adventure didn't start. A few days ago I uninstalled minesweeper, rebooted the tablet and reinstalled it. So far adventure continue to work. In the meantime I have switched the tablet on and off, even rebooted it. The problem
    seems fixed!

:)

Hans Kesting, Jan 21, 2014
  2. rinkly
    rinkly Guest
    unable to chat

Hooray the problem seems to have fixed itself.

rinkly, Jan 21, 2014
  3. DrFayeKinnit
    DrFayeKinnit Guest
    xbox live down status code: 8007065b

I am also having the same problem. Seems the outage Xbox said they fixed from yesterday wasn’t actually fixed.

DrFayeKinnit, Jan 21, 2014
  4. the problem seems fixed

Glad to hear it! Please let us know if it happens again.

BarbarossaBlade, Jan 23, 2014
  5. BarbarossaBlade Win User

the problem seems fixed

Glad to hear it! Please let us know if it happens again.
  6. Phantasystar77 Win User

Point glitch seems fixed but....

It really has nothing to do with billing. There was a recent point glitch that was putting people in the negative on their points while showing they had billions in their account. Just look through the forum and see all the people having issue with it. As
    for phone support, forget it. I have dealt with Microsofts phone support that they outsource to India enough. Besides the accents I can barely understand, their phone support is useless at best. The reps usually have no clue what your talking about unless
    its something off the scripts they read. A few years back I called during the first Summer of Arcade promo to ask when the bonus points would be deposited and I was amazed by their lack of knowledge. All the reps I spoke with had no clue what the promotion
    even was despite me not only explaining it, but also pointing them to the official page from Microsoft.
  7. GronTron Win User

8. Phantasystar77 Win User

The sad thing is that I can't even try and contact their email support as the little loading circle thingie just keep spinning.
  9. xAVENGERLDZx Win User

I had the same 4294967146 MS points glitch and now it says i have 0 MS points. What happened to the original 60 MS points that i had in my account before this whole mess started?
Thema:

the problem seems fixed

1. the problem seems fixed - Similar Threads - problem seems fixed

2. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  3. Also, it seems that there is a problem with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    Also, it seems that there is a problem with your account: I do not know how many times, but this kind of mail also arrived this time, please tell me the solution. There was a problem with your account. We apologize for any inconvenience, please contact...
  4. There seems to be a problem with your account!

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be a problem with your account!: Got this for years and do not know whats wrong with my account. Any suggestions? e19871ee-f5df-41be-9616-b8f850eab781
  5. No rewards deposited - there seems to be a problem with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    No rewards deposited - there seems to be a problem with your account: Hi. I have received my Rewards Statement for September 2017 advising that I have earned 24,250 Reward Credits during September. However, 0 Rewards Credits have been deposited last month. My...
  6. No one seems to be looking into the problems with Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No one seems to be looking into the problems with Bingo: I have written several times and have seen other posts about Bingo. I spoke to Microsoft and was told that the originators of the game would need to fix the problems their game. When you...
  7. I seem to be having a problem with Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I seem to be having a problem with Microsoft Bingo: Why can I not connect to Microsoft Bingo's server? ff1c4063-7b9b-4ec5-b2f2-690ef2b4f5ad
  8. What seems to be the problem with MICROSOFT? Is everyone there asleep? Taking peoples money, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What seems to be the problem with MICROSOFT? Is everyone there asleep? Taking peoples money, ...: Fix "error connection to server" problem so that people can have a little enjoyment! 8379918e-ab71-4120-abb1-02af2015fe3b
  9. There seems to be a problem with the fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    There seems to be a problem with the fall update: Hi my gamer tag is I noticed a problem with a section in the people, an friends in games I noticed that 69 friends in 25 games playing were showing up in the people section but when i select it...
  10. there seems to be problem with your account

in XBoX on Consoles
    there seems to be problem with your account: every month when i get my xboxlive rewards e mail, it says there is a problem with my account. i cannot use any of my reward points. and i have no clue whats wrong with my account.......