The problem with xbox wireless adapter for windows

Discus and support The problem with xbox wireless adapter for windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. Today, the xbox wireless adapter for windows has stopped working. Does not see the wireless gamepad from xbox one, does not see the computer and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VladFilatov, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. VladFilatov
    VladFilatov Guest

Hello. Today, the xbox wireless adapter for windows has stopped working.
    Does not see the wireless gamepad from xbox one, does not see the computer and the network.
    How can I fix this error. I changed ports several times.
    Thanks in advance for your help

:)

2. Nikos Lappas Win User

Wireless adapter for PC causes stuttering, frame drops, crackling sound after 15minutes of gaming

I contacted the technical support.

The problem will not get fixed. They will release a new wireless adapter next year, which will probably solve the problem. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Wireless Xbox one adapter compatibility with windows 7

4. XBF Paul M Win User

X-Box Wirelesscontroller Win8.1

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing an issue with the Xbox one wireless adapter. I believe I have some information for you that can help. Here are a few articles about the Xbox one wireless adapter that should
    help you troubleshoot the device. I hoped the information I provided was helpful, please let us know how it goes.

1.Compatibility for the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

2.Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

3.Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. XBF George L Win User

XBOX WIRELESS ADAPTER FOR WINDOWS 10

Hello Xbox Fan!

The Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10 is a USB device that is what the controller would communicate with to connect to the computer Bluetooth is not required.

Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Hope this helps
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox controller won't stay connected

Thema:

1. The problem with xbox wireless adapter for windows - Similar Threads - problem wireless adapter

2. Problems with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Hi! Since the last big Windows 10 update I'm having issues with the wireless adapter for my Xbox One controller on my PC. Everything works fine after boot as the controller connects normally and...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: WiFi Problem

Wireless Gaming Adapters: WiFi Problem: Wireless Gaming Adapters: WiFi Problem Can't connect to wireless network 674ef724-18a5-4046-9f2f-dfc654e3a723
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem Hello, my problem is this: every time I try to connect my Xbox 360 to Windows Media Center (Windows 7 Ultimate) WMC does not identify or find...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless network problem

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless network problem: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless network problem I can't connect my WIFI to my xbox when i got a new box for the wifi what happened because i put in my password and entered the wifi but it...
  7. Problem with Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Wireless Adapter for Windows: Hi, I bought the Wireless Adapter controller for windows but I had a problem with the drivers, the white light doesn't turn on and I can't connect the Xbox One controller. I go to my PC, and...
  8. problems with xbox wireless adapter for win 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with xbox wireless adapter for win 10: the device will connect momentarily and then disconnect, ive been all over support forums with no luck, video and etc. sometimes it will connect and work while other times it doesn't work at all....
  9. Xbox wireless adapter windows 10. Completely non-functional. Microsoft ignoring problem. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter windows 10. Completely non-functional. Microsoft ignoring problem. HELP!: I hope someone can please help me as I am desperate. I recently bought the xbox wireless adapter and an elite controller for a lot of money, only to find that the wireless adapter just doesn't...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Adapter + GamePad problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter + GamePad problem: Hello I have a Xbox One Controller with Windows Wireless Adapter, and i can't connect gamepad with my windows 10 PC. I have been already tryed to connect with anyother PC but something doesn't...