The promo scratch card

Discus and support The promo scratch card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone won anything I have done it everyday and won nothing lol. Anyone else 04a5ba12-b306-44c7-9d37-d7386cd3c3d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HealsyourMOm, May 20, 2014.

1. HealsyourMOm
    HealsyourMOm Guest

The promo scratch card

Has anyone won anything I have done it everyday and won nothing lol. Anyone else

:)

HealsyourMOm, May 20, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I Bought Black Friday Bundle From Microsoft.com Wheres my Downloadable Games???

All games are digital and will be located on scratch cards found within the box. Find those cards, scratch them and enter the codes to download the games.

Barrel - There are 2 code on your scratch card. Please scratch the entire area to find the game download code.

onyxishere, May 20, 2014
  3. $5 code for receipt offer. Have not received my emails.

I did your recommendations from the start and it worked fine w/ my second receipt entry. It did not with my first. Could it have been affected by my winning of the the daily scratch section immediately after uploading my first receipt? I didn't see any mention
    in the official rules of it changing the $5 promo. I do know I'm not eligible for any more scratch wins. I wonder this because both the "scratch win email" and the "promo $5 email" seemed to use the same formatting.

DecayingPhoton1, May 20, 2014
  4. DecayingPhoton1 Win User

Did Send photo of receipt, did not get promo $5

Just to show I'm still watching this. I've put in another receipt photo and had the $5 the next day. I guess that makes it 50/50. It would be nice to get closure on this. I still suspect the issue was created by my winning the scratch game right after sending
    the receipt pic. If winning a scratch negated the $5 promo, it didn't seem to be mentioned in the rules. Just one scratch win and one entry win allowed. The promo should be separate and it may not be.
  5. onyxishere Win User

I Bought Black Friday Bundle From Microsoft.com Wheres my Downloadable Games???

All games are digital and will be located on scratch cards found within the box. Find those cards, scratch them and enter the codes to download the games.

Barrel - There are 2 code on your scratch card. Please scratch the entire area to find the game download code.
  6. DecayingPhoton1 Win User

$5 code for receipt offer. Have not received my emails.

I did your recommendations from the start and it worked fine w/ my second receipt entry. It did not with my first. Could it have been affected by my winning of the the daily scratch section immediately after uploading my first receipt? I didn't see any mention
    in the official rules of it changing the $5 promo. I do know I'm not eligible for any more scratch wins. I wonder this because both the "scratch win email" and the "promo $5 email" seemed to use the same formatting.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One 500GB Kinect + Assassin's Creed V (5) - Unity

The game card may have a code for both the game and DLC. Please check for other cards or scratch the entire area (if it is a scratch card) to reveal more codes.
  8. SavageBeast421 Win User

Xbox live rocket league promotion

they had a promo for mine craft with purchase of 3 month card
Thema:

The promo scratch card

1. The promo scratch card - Similar Threads - promo scratch card

2. Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2: I just bought Rockstar Gears Promo cans, typed in my codes. Only thing wrong is that it skipped the Gears Pack #2. Rockstar support has no contact that i could find for this problem. Wanted to see...
  3. Click on promo price and it disappears?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Click on promo price and it disappears?: Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99. I went online to xboxlive.com to check in...
  4. I didnt received my season pass through the promo.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt received my season pass through the promo.: Hi my name is Alexis and in may i preordered Samurai Shodown due to a promo that SNK make, and for those who preorder the game before june 30 SNK gives the season pass for free. We are in August...
  5. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  6. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...
  7. 3 Months for $1 Canada Promo Extension?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Months for $1 Canada Promo Extension?: Here in Canada, a promo was on in May 3 months for $1 subscription for Game Pass until June 10th! However when I went online to purchase it, only gives one month. Has anyone else have the same...
  8. Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge: Earlier this month, there was a promo deal on the Microsoft.com home page where if you purchased an action movie from one of the three action tabs, you would receive an Apex Legends starter pack....
  9. Promo Game pass $1.00

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Game pass $1.00: Selon votre site, la planète droit la promo sur le Game Pass ($1.00 pour 3 mois) sauf la Russie et le Québec. J'aimerais bien connaitre la raison de l'exclusion du Québec alors que le reste du...
  10. No more free xbox dev promo codes???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more free xbox dev promo codes???: Ive been trying to be apart of the xbox development community for awhile now. Please let me know any promo code to remove the $19 price. Keep hearing people getting developer access free and im...