The reactant Xbox 1s and x ,maintenance of 06/04/2021

Discus and support The reactant Xbox 1s and x ,maintenance of 06/04/2021 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there my xbox one was working fine be for the reacent maintenance and now it wornt come on or go to the home screan , what should i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnRambo9, Apr 6, 2021.

1. JohnRambo9
    JohnRambo9 Guest

Hi there my xbox one was working fine be for the reacent maintenance and now it wornt come on or go to the home screan ,

what should i do?

:)

JohnRambo9, Apr 6, 2021
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Phil Spencer ‏Tweets June #XboxOne software dev kit gives devs access to more GPU bandwidth

3. Baldi79 Win User

XBOX ONE X (nuova o usata?)

Ciao, grazie per avermi risposto... Ho un altro dubbio per quanto riguarda il " piano di supporto tecnico cliente"..... dal mio seriale registrato sul sito Microsoft risulta scadere il 04/04/2020....la durata è di 1 anno...la data di scadenza dovrebbe essere
    04/04/2021..... perché non coincidono?

[Mod translation-Hello, thank you for replying ... I have another doubt regarding the "customer technical support plan" ..... from my serial number registered on the Microsoft site it appears to expire on 04/04/2020 .... the duration is 1 year ...
    the expiry date should be 04/04/2021 ..... why do they not coincide?]
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

delta-04 help

They also use delta 04 if the server are down or under maintenance
  5. denis97g Win User

Dubbio di acquisto [Doubt buying]

Salve, secondo me la differenza non è così grande tra 1s e 1x.se vuoi risparmiare prendi la 1s altrimenti la x.

[Translate - Hi, I think the difference is not so great between 1s and 1x. If you want to save, take the 1s or the x.]
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox Series X VR support?

i personally think that vr would be great however i dont think it would be released when the xbox series x is released i think it will either be a mid 2021 release or a fall 2021 release (that is of course if it is in the works) but they have said that
    they are souly focusing on the series x
Thema:

1. The reactant Xbox 1s and x ,maintenance of 06/04/2021 - Similar Threads - reactant maintenance 2021

2. Minecraft:Java-Edition | "The authentication servers are currently closed for maintenance...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft:Java-Edition | "The authentication servers are currently closed for maintenance...: Immer wenn ich auf einen Minecraft:Java-Edition-Server "joinen" will kommt die Meldung: "Die Authentifizierungsserver sind derzeitig wegen Wartungsarbeiten geschlossen" | Was das heißt weiß ich,...
  3. Mantenimiento a mi xbox one s[Maintenance to my xbox one s]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mantenimiento a mi xbox one s[Maintenance to my xbox one s]: Buen dia disculpe me aparecio una leyenda en mi xbox one s. Decia que si buelve a aparecer esa leyenda dejara apretado el boton de encendido/apagado durante 10 segundos y dejara reposar un rato....
  4. Looking for advice on Xbox One maintenance / cleaning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for advice on Xbox One maintenance / cleaning.: Im a pack a day smoker and cigarette smoke tends to leave a sticky/oily residue on walls, lampshades, and electronics that dust really clings to. I also happen to smoke a lot in the same room i...
  5. server down for maintenance in age of empire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server down for maintenance in age of empire: i am facing problem in age of empire castle seige, whenever i open the game in my Android phone. then, the game showed a pop up, there was written SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE this may arise from...
  6. Closed Beta is literally less then 24 hours and it's down for maintenance?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed Beta is literally less then 24 hours and it's down for maintenance?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt [link] [comments]
  7. Je veut un examen éligibles Maintenant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je veut un examen éligibles Maintenant: Nono vous ne pourrai pas faire ça a moi, votre machine n'a aucun preuve que j'ai besoin un suspension de 2 jours. Jai besoin mes applications de communication maintenant, DEMAIN J'AI BESOIN PARLER...
  8. Xbox Project xCloud - Maintenance

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project xCloud - Maintenance: Hi All We are currently undergoing some maintenance on Project xCloud and you may see some error messages appear as you try to stream a game. Specfically you may see some games missing or a...
  9. maintenance services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    maintenance services?: Does the XBOX360 still have maintenance services in Taiwin? ae68b253-a2e3-45d0-89e5-8991fe649bbf
  10. Xbox One X Maintenance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Maintenance: Quick question. Is it recommend to have the inside of the Xbox One X cleaned? If so where would I take it to do so. 534f0514-2700-4c53-b887-eafc0315a575