The Resident Evil 6 Community

Discus and support The Resident Evil 6 Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Resident Evil 6 isn't dead, it's just hard to find someone on at the same time! I came here hopefully to start a forum to help gather a group, so it'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echoluv, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Echoluv
    Echoluv Guest

Resident Evil 6 isn't dead, it's just hard to find someone on at the same time! I came here hopefully to start a forum to help gather a group, so it'd be easier to find people to play with. I'll probably start a different kind of forum later to set up player-based
    events. But for now this can do!

If you are interested in being added, post a reply with your ID, and prepare for friend requests!

Please though, sore-losers and vulgar people aren't fun to play with for most. If you can't handle playing nice, don't play at all.

:)

Echoluv, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.

Epic Louie, Jun 10, 2014
  4. TODDY BY NATURE Win User
  5. Epic Louie Win User

resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

looking for online co op games

Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6 and Dead Space 3.
  7. InoportunoG Win User

Co-op games

🤔

Gears of war saga

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6
  8. isDeVianT Win User

Let's Talk About Horror Games

The Resident Evils are horror games for me, so my favorite is the Resident Evil 6. I could not buy the resident evil 2 remake.
Thema:

1. The Resident Evil 6 Community - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Community

2. Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]: Resident evil 4 para gold [Translation - Resident evil 4 for gold] b739f4a1-6bb0-4001-b595-adc4a51ef02b
  3. Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived: Hi Guys, The Situation is that: When I had the Xbox One S I make Purshe of Resident Evil 6 and played the Resident Evil 5 in Online mode very well, but when I take my Xbox One X, the same games...
  4. What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?: Oh yes, especially the first two games oh my! 796bfa77-e74b-4ef7-8ac3-31159dc524db
  5. Project Resistance related to Resident Evil 3 remake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Resistance related to Resident Evil 3 remake.: so I read, the critics haven't been very generous with what i showed for now. it's a new spin off resident evil if I'm not mistaken. its a cooperative game...
  6. New Resident Evil Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Resident Evil Game?: I've never played resident evil. I don't know why. I know it's a great game but, idk bafb4655-7192-4008-a23d-dfc61ca9e4cf
  7. Resident Evil 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4: Tem como legendar o resident evil 4 para português? [Translation-How to Caption Resident Evil 4 for Portuguese?] 4ee20d27-84f5-444a-92e5-2212b248f6c7
  8. Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?: I purchased Resident Evil 2 Deluxe awhile ago, which has DLC (Noir , military costumes, etc) Everything worked fine until I updated my game yesterday. The costumes are not there in the menu during...
  9. Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...: Então, estou jogando em modo cooperativo com meu irmão, e quando a gente finaliza o capítulo eu ganho a conquista por ter finalizado o capítulo, e ele não ganha nenhuma conquista. Outra coisa é...
  10. Resident Evil 4 - containers not appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 - containers not appearing: Recently I ran into a game-ending glitch while replaying RE4 on an xbox one. When fighting U3, after I had pushed both buttons in the 2nd container, the red door to the 3rd container opened up but...