The Resident Evil 6 Community

Discus and support The Resident Evil 6 Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Resident Evil 6 isn't dead, it's just hard to find someone on at the same time! I came here hopefully to start a forum to help gather a group, so it'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echoluv, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Echoluv
    Echoluv Guest

Resident Evil 6 isn't dead, it's just hard to find someone on at the same time! I came here hopefully to start a forum to help gather a group, so it'd be easier to find people to play with. I'll probably start a different kind of forum later to set up player-based
    events. But for now this can do!

If you are interested in being added, post a reply with your ID, and prepare for friend requests!

Please though, sore-losers and vulgar people aren't fun to play with for most. If you can't handle playing nice, don't play at all.

:)

Echoluv, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.

Epic Louie, Jun 10, 2014
  4. TODDY BY NATURE Win User
  5. Epic Louie Win User

resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

looking for online co op games

Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6 and Dead Space 3.
  7. InoportunoG Win User

Co-op games

🤔

Gears of war saga

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6
  8. isDeVianT Win User

Let's Talk About Horror Games

The Resident Evils are horror games for me, so my favorite is the Resident Evil 6. I could not buy the resident evil 2 remake.
Thema:

1. The Resident Evil 6 Community - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Community

2. Resident Evil 7 biohazard Failed to Save Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil 7 biohazard Failed to Save Game: Played through most of the game just fine. Was about 3 hours or so away from the end of the game when my internet disconnected and the game started failing to save. I kept playing thinking it...
  3. Resident Evil 7 GamePass no save on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 GamePass no save on PC.: I got 3 hours into RE7 and I had a crash, BUT now the game wont load saves and it wont create any. Ive tried uninstalling the game. I did whole reinstall of the Xbox app, still. Whenever I boot up...
  4. X1X and Resident Evil 7 overheating issue

in XboX Insiders
    X1X and Resident Evil 7 overheating issue: Hi, my X1X spins the fan like a jet engine on the *menus* on RE7 then go almost silent when playing, even for hours at time. WTF? submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  5. Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save: For some reason Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass for my PC will not let me play. I had no issue when first booting up the game and created a save. I got to the first save point in game and had no...
  6. I cannot start an online session on Resident evil 5 on my xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot start an online session on Resident evil 5 on my xbox one S.: Unfortunately, when I first bought the game on the store, I got the bad surprise that my game would crash whenever I tried to create a game woth online activated. I do currently have xbox live...
  7. How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?: I own all resident evil titles on 360 and want to play on xb1.I don't own a 360 anymore..It would be ridiculous to buy the games for the 3rd time as i also own on ps4. I notice there aren't any...
  8. Download resident evil code veronica on store to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download resident evil code veronica on store to xbox one: Hello I have a problem about this i want download resident evil code veronica xbox 360 on store to xbox one and i use a pay pal for the payment but when i push the botton to purchase the game he...
  9. Resident Evil 6 Online Crashing and Freezing On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 6 Online Crashing and Freezing On Xbox One: I can't access the online portion of the game or play online coop on the campaign, i've tried re downloading the game and clearing my cache aswell as removing my account and resetting my console...
  10. Resident evil 6 - game crashes when playing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 6 - game crashes when playing online: Anyone else experiencing this on xbox one with resident evil 6? Anytime you try to play online in any mode the game crashes and exits. Anyone know the best way to get this fixed or who to reach...