THE REST OF THE MAINLINE SONIC GAMES TO BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

Discus and support THE REST OF THE MAINLINE SONIC GAMES TO BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This forum strives to achieve something long overdue, fully extended backwards compatibility for Sonic Games on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. Sonic... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UtdIlyas, Mar 6, 2021.

1. UtdIlyas
    UtdIlyas Guest

This forum strives to achieve something long overdue, fully extended backwards compatibility for Sonic Games on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) remain the only mainline Sonic Titles from past Xbox generations to not be made backwards compatible for the Xbox One. With the release of the Xbox Series X/S this sadly remains the same. There are many of us who grew up playing these games on our older consoles and many who have yet to play any of them and might love to try them out. Making these three games backwards compatible for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S would be huge for the Sonic Community, allowing many to complete their new gen Sonic Game Library on the newer Xbox consoles.

:)

UtdIlyas, Mar 6, 2021
  2. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
  3. UnbackedPower58 Win User

Sonic unleashed and generations backwards compatibility on Xbox one

Yes, I fully agree with you. Sonic Generations has been made backwards compatible while amazing games like Sonic unleashed have still not. We have waited 5 YEARS for unleashed to be backwards compatible and it still is not. The old voting website was far
    better than the current stupid xbox ideas website. If we can get our voices heard than hopefully we can get an amazing and beautiful game as Sonic unleashed backwards compatible!
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Upcoming on Xbox one backwards compatible

thanks for the list, Glad to see more sonic games are becoming backwards compatible
  5. BulkGoat1246297 Win User

Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

Yes. Sonic Generations is backwards compatible.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Sonic unleashed and generations backwards compatibility on Xbox one

sonic unleashed was a good game, would be nice to have it on backwards compatibility, Can't beat the older sonic's from the mega drive days though
Thema:

1. THE REST OF THE MAINLINE SONIC GAMES TO BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE - Similar Threads - REST MAINLINE SONIC

2. How do you want to pay the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you want to pay the rest?: I want to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. Its $1.00 for the first month and I have $10.00 in my balance. It asks me to pay the rest which i assume is for tax. My sales tax is rate in...
  3. THE REST OF THE MAINLINE SONIC GAMES TO BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

in XboX Insiders
    THE REST OF THE MAINLINE SONIC GAMES TO BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: This post strives to achieve something long overdue, fully extended backwards compatibility for Sonic Games on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic The...
  4. ''How do you want to pay the rest''

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''How do you want to pay the rest'': I'm having a problem where I can't subscribe to Xbox Ultimate, it keeps telling me how I want to pay the rest. Currently I have over €60 on my Microsoft account balance and there is no way I would...
  5. I want to move just the DVD Files for flight simulator as it says the rest of it is too big...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to move just the DVD Files for flight simulator as it says the rest of it is too big...: Is there any way to move just the files as the microsoft store file is 128gb. ac4460a8-6c02-4065-af8e-e6be9dc5f54e
  6. Factory Rest does my saved game data still there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Rest does my saved game data still there: So I factory rest my console Because my console couldn't update so I have to buy another one will my saved data games on my account will still be there 1d034187-74e3-4527-a4ca-5f7f8c1593f9
  7. Xbox Console Companion mutes rest of system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion mutes rest of system: Whenever I'm in a party with my friends, their voices are the only thing I can hear. All other applications (games, Spotify, ...) are muted. I'm using bluetooth headphones from JBL (JBL...
  8. I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use the rest of my Microsoft points and I don’t know why: [img] [img] [img] I bought 25 dollar xbox gift card and bought a 20 dollars of iron in gears 5 and i suppose to have like 4 or 5 dollars left but its still says i have 25 dollars left and when i...
  9. Keep having to reset Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep having to reset Xbox One: I've been reading about people having the Error 208 start up issue. I just got it for the first time, but what my major problem is, is that I'm always having to factory reset my xbox. My console...
  10. My Minecraft Windows 10 menu screen won't load the rest of the options

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Windows 10 menu screen won't load the rest of the options: Hi, I don't know if anyone has had this issue but my Minecraft windows 10 edition screen menu won't load, I tried resetting the program, reinstalling it, but it still shows me this, which makes me...