The reward that I redeemed didn't work.

Discus and support The reward that I redeemed didn't work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed points on xbox rewards for 1 month of xbox gold and It's not working. a9935b72-3dc8-4054-938e-8bdb5d17c963 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by davidsierra4, Apr 25, 2020.

1. davidsierra4
    davidsierra4 Guest

I redeemed points on xbox rewards for 1 month of xbox gold and It's not working.

:)

davidsierra4, Apr 25, 2020
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Do you currently have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate or a subscription of Xbox Live Gold that is running out soon? Double check your Microsoft account to make sure the purchase posted to your account profile under the subscriptions tab.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

If you sign into your account at account.microsoft.com on a PC, this should show up there under subscriptions. If it does do a hard reboot on the console and if that does not work uninstall and reinstall your profile on the console. If the subscription
    does not show up on the website for your account, you may have redeemed it on another account.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Tente sair e entrar em sua conta novamente , fazendo o logof
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can you give some more information on how it's not working? Are you getting an error when you redeem the Gold code or have you redeemed the code and you're not able to play online?
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Did you check your email for the code? When you redeem for gold or gamepass with reward points the subscription isn't automatically turned on. Or is the code itself not working? You can go to this page and see if it can help you or If not then you would
    need to request a new one.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution
Thema:

1. The reward that I redeemed didn't work. - Similar Threads - reward redeemed didn't

2. redeeming gamepass reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming gamepass reward points: how long does it take for redeem of gamepass points to show in account 20cd756f-c9f4-4e88-abcd-3393d50536d1
  3. Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards: How can i redeem my xbox points i esrned my microsoft rewards? I can not fins where the code is to redeem. Thanks! 3d1ae14c-7777-4f51-b877-6adfdd44d9c9
  4. redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member: How do you give a family member Microsoft rewards points? c97b582d-c88a-49e9-8d72-16c29692463a
  5. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  6. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  7. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  8. How do i redeem my spotify rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i redeem my spotify rewards: I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward 331dd7f5-d331-49bf-8a50-ad7acc065ff8
  9. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  10. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...