The rewards system on Xbox Live and the Microsoft website

Discus and support The rewards system on Xbox Live and the Microsoft website in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, I do the rewards via both the Xbox and the Microsoft website, but the totals don’t seem to be added together. Only the rewards on the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by IISourKrautII, Aug 15, 2018.

1. The rewards system on Xbox Live and the Microsoft website

Hi,

I do the rewards via both the Xbox and the Microsoft website, but the totals don’t seem to be added together. Only the rewards on the Microsoft website give a running total, and they are the only ones I can see.

Could you please inform me as to wether these actually do get combined ?

Thank you for any information you maybe able to offer.

Cheers,

Chris

:)

IISourKrautII, Aug 15, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Still have not recievd any of my rewards since you changed the site all i have recieved is the conte

Hello optimosprime666,

As communicated on the website and to your email back in October, Xbox Live Rewards was transitioned to Microsoft Rewards in your region. Since you are no longer a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for any Xbox Live Rewards offers.

XBLRewards8, Aug 15, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards balance not showing/adding points accumulated prior to 11/01/2017.

Hello J Rock v,

We see that you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member. As was stated in November in both your emails and on the Xbox Live Rewards site, your region was migrated to the Microsoft Rewards program. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards
    program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 15, 2018
  5. thanks mate, I thought that they should be

IISourKrautII, Aug 17, 2018
  6. Cheers mate, have submitted a support request

IISourKrautII, Nov 3, 2018
  7. IISourKrautII Win User

Mine are combined.
    thanks mate, I thought that they should be
  8. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  9. IISourKrautII Win User

Cheers mate, have submitted a support request
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Bad email

Hello xXG0LD3NK1LERXx,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since that is a Microsoft Rewards offer, we cannot assist. You may wish to contact the Microsoft Rewards support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still have not recievd any of my rewards since you changed the site all i have recieved is the conte

Hello optimosprime666,

As communicated on the website and to your email back in October, Xbox Live Rewards was transitioned to Microsoft Rewards in your region. Since you are no longer a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for any Xbox Live Rewards offers.
Thema:

1. The rewards system on Xbox Live and the Microsoft website - Similar Threads - rewards system Live

2. Systems within games which reward fair play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Systems within games which reward fair play?: Was wondering what systems there were out there for rewarding players who engage in fair play over more nefarious actions. Obviously I don't mean cheating, but things like camping etc which in...
  3. The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.: How do I set a goal for an $5 Amazon gift card in the rewards program. d694138a-739d-413f-9daf-333619dcc3b6
  4. Guarantee on the rewards system of xbox live rewards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guarantee on the rewards system of xbox live rewards.: Hello, I have a question about the guarantee of my control of xbox one, this was a gift from the xbox live rewards system, I arrived on September 24 of this year but I exchanged it on June 11, the...
  5. Xbox live reward system broken?

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live reward system broken?: I don't seem to understand how this reward s system works.i have been a member since she 2015 and I have bought countless games from the store unlocked thousands of achievements done surveys and...
  6. Xbox Live reward system - Unsubscribe

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live reward system - Unsubscribe: Dear Support! I have got a problem with the mailing. I am unsubscribed from the program, but still got the mails. The website (https://rewards.xbox.com/join-now/) is not working correctly under...
  7. i need help in xbox live rewards system it wont show up my order history

in XBoX Rewards
    i need help in xbox live rewards system it wont show up my order history: i need help in xbox live rewards system it wont show my order history and i wont show that i have ordered something off of it my rewards points have deducted but nothing else...
  8. !!!ATTENTION!!! XBOX Live Rewards system failure. !!!ATTENTION!!!

in XBoX Rewards
    !!!ATTENTION!!! XBOX Live Rewards system failure. !!!ATTENTION!!!: According to my rewards account, I haven't been receiving my duly earned reward points for purchases I've made on XBOX Live and also for my XBOX Live subscriptions since 2013-2014. A snap shot of...
  9. Can't sign up for rewards. System won't recognize my live account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't sign up for rewards. System won't recognize my live account.: Can't sign up for rewards. System won't recognize my live account. cd25d0bb-da1c-4e75-a12e-dfd5c0707a7a
  10. Xbox live reward system/Star rank

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live reward system/Star rank: So, I read that pre-ordering games doesn't count towards my VIP star rank or my % of credits I get monthly for every $10 I spend monthly, right??? So, in order to qualify for these things I would...