The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues.

Discus and support The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's been some confusion on my side when it comes to the Xcloud feature of the Xbox one. But if I understand correctly, when using xcloud when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tweissel, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

1. /u/Tweissel
    /u/Tweissel Guest

There's been some confusion on my side when it comes to the Xcloud feature of the Xbox one.

But if I understand correctly, when using xcloud when you're away from home. Your console is running in full power to produce everything on that screen you're using on that glorious beach or in that tiny chalet.

This means that people with any kind of issues related to bad ventilation, dust, bad wirong or sudden shut downs etc. Should really keep in mind that using xcloud is completely at your own risk.

Correct me if I'm wrong please...

submitted by /u/Tweissel
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tweissel, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  2. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Would You Rather?

I would go with Game pass. I enjoy both services on multiple accounts and Xbox’s. Im hoping in the future with Xcloud they combine all 3 annually
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Monitor of top of Xbox 360

I wouldn't risk it, there are air vents on top of the S model console, blocking those could cause heating issues with your console and even the heat blowing out of the console could damage your monitor. Older consoles if I'm not mistaken do not have air
    vents on the top but I still wouldn't risk it. It probably would hold the weight though in answer to your question.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

xbox 360 fan and console stays on after pressing power button with background downloads on

This could be in combination with the console expelling residual heat after shutdown.
  5. MOOCHKIN Win User

Heat seeking missiles should be the default weapon on the jets.

i rarely use the heat seekers on planes as i tend to prefer the cannon. Using the missiles lets the other jet know your on there tail and combined with flares/ECM... guns are more effective for me :p
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Phil Spencer stated that you will be able to use your own console as an XCloud server, to access your games anywhere. You will also be able to access Microsoft/Xbox Xcloud servers. Now that to me sounds nothing like Stadia and does sound a more robust
    setup. As stated by others, Stadia's achilles heal will be network speeds from ISP's (which all game streaming will suffer from) and a risk to soley base your model on one option. From a personal view point, I can not see it pulling customers away from the
    main gaming platforms, that are well established and evolving.
Thema:

1. The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues. - Similar Threads - risk using Xcloud

2. Risk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk: Does anyone know if this game is still broken? Reviews are bad but they are all from 2016. 7ebb838b-30a4-4593-b976-69d2ce699a57
  3. These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox.: Still on my day one edition, no issues ever 1d45aded-61d7-45ea-9797-d245715dd452
  4. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  5. xbox hacking risks

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox hacking risks: Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new xbox one owner. I subscribed to live gold hoping to enjoy the 'free' monthly (360) games with friends so I wouldn't need to worry about a game pass....
  6. Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?: Hi. I have a power A docking station for my controllee, that dual type with the red/green light around. This is a original xbox charger? Today i putted it on the charger to fill it up, it was...
  7. Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?: So im Fortnite, I ake 90s fast by building a stair, Build wooden wall type structures then I press RB and RT at the same time to make the rest... Is my method cheating??...
  8. Risk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk: all of the player to player functions on the Risk game are no longer available. When you try to start a game you get the error of no games available please try later. In the past you could start...
  9. Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?: Without thinking about it, I unplugged my Xbox One X while it was in instant on mode. I could hear the HDD spin down when I did it, then I remembered it was in Instant On mode. After powering it...
  10. Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?: Im quite curious as ive been meaning to play SOD2 but cbf redoing everything after losing a save and there are no answers anywhere. 60bb4375-54fd-4fb9-bde3-e3f8924e93d6