The saboteur Backwards compatible?

Discus and support The saboteur Backwards compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft I would just like to start by saying that the team has done a great job so far, with making many fan favorite games backwards compatible. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GodPadre, Sep 4, 2019.

1. GodPadre
    GodPadre Guest

Microsoft I would just like to start by saying that the team has done a great job so far, with making many fan favorite games backwards compatible. I just would like to ask to why hasn’t The Saboteur been made backwards compatible yet? I understand that
    it is a lot of work, especially with many fans asking for many different games but The Saboteur really is a hidden gem. This game has a fan following and many really would like to see it come back on the beautiful visuals of Xbox One. I hope this game can
    be one of the many games to be apart of the amazing line up of backwards compatible games.

Thank you Microsoft team.

:)

GodPadre, Sep 4, 2019
  2. ZonalRobert Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Good news i chated to electronic arts to make the saboteur and need for speed hot pursuit 2010 on xbox one backward compatibility
  3. denis97g Win User

It's the developer that has to decide to put the game in the backward compatibility. Also, the program is currently on hold and won't start again until 2021.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

According to what was stated at E3, the Xbox Backwards compatibility program has been cancelled for the Xbox One and there are no further plans to make games backwards compatible for this generation. All focus is now on ensuring that the next generation
    console can play everything currently available on the Xbox One.

You can read about it here:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/10/inside-xbox-e3-2019-news-recap/
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Need to find some good games!

Dark Souls, Metro 2033, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, The Saboteur, and Syndicate to name a few good ones. The Saboteur is a great free roamer.
  6. Major Angry Win User

The Saboteur, EA - DLC?

The Saboteur such an underated game.
Thema:

1. The saboteur Backwards compatible? - Similar Threads - saboteur Backwards compatible

2. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  3. Backwards compatibility 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility 360: My original xbox games of baldurs gate dark alliance 1 & 2 which are in the list of backwards compatible games for 360 will not play says they are not supported i have two 360s one is an original...
  4. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!: I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so much money!...
  5. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all...
  6. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Can we make Medal of Honor warfighter backwards compatible again. 4dac52db-b5d8-49fb-b93f-7b2965b890dd
  7. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity: The X360's controller does not have linear thumbstick tension, and most game developers compensated for this by adding a sensitivity curve to their games. If you take a X360 controller and slowly...
  8. Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible: Microsoft, I just have a question. First off, I just want to say that I am grateful (as well as many gamers like myself) for having the Backwards Compatible program so that gamers like us can...
  9. The Saboteur

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Saboteur: Please bring The Saboteur to the backwards compatibility for Xbox One; this is an all-time favorite with interesting facts about WWII German-occupied France and one of the best games I have ever...
  10. Get saboteur back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get saboteur back: Saboteur should come back that’s one of best Xbox 360 games 2ad5e2a5-f01e-4588-95d7-84fd2b774f41