"The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported" App XBOX on Windows 10

Discus and support "The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported" App XBOX on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported" Hello, I can not communicate with the Xbox app and in game, I tried the solutions given by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SkriZi, Jan 29, 2019.

1. SkriZi
    SkriZi Guest

:)

SkriZi, Jan 29, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

The Steelseries Siberia 350 is an USB headset, which means, it has it's own built in "soundcard" so to speak.

If that soundcard samples the microphone in a sampling rate that is not supported, you will need to check if the headset can be configured for a different sampling rate.

For that however, you will need to
    contact the Steelseries support
  3. SkriZi Win User

Hello

Thank you for your answer but I already tried and it still does not work, would you have another solution for me ? Thank you
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Try this:

Go to your Microphone Properties in the Sound Control Panel

General Tab

Controller Information Section

Properties

Change Settings

Driver Tab

Uninstall Device and make sure that "delete drivers" is checked

Reboot, and windows will install generic microphone drivers. Then it should all work.

This came from the Sea of Thieves Reddit forum, and lots of people are reporting good success.

Original post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthiev...e_rate_for_your_microphone/e4kr03f/?context=3
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Skri,

It could be that the Headset you are using is not compatible. You can try the following steps as a guide.

If you are having trouble opening your DAW, the fix is easy, all you have to do is go into the Sound Devices menu in Control Panel, view the properties of your sound device, go to the advanced tab, and change the sample rate to a rate of a compatible
    headset. Unfortunately don't have that available for you at the moment I am not at home.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. LF Online Win User

"The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" Error Please help

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" when joining party chat on the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform
    all the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

If the issue persists, you may check out the link below and follow the solution provided by Andre Da Costa.

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
    I have done just about every one of the troubleshooting options. The microphone works in everything, it is just the Xbox App that is giving me a problem.
Thema:

1. "The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported" App XBOX on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sampling rate microphone

2. Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported

in XBoX on Windows
    Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported: My microphone worked for several months and out of the blue my Xbox App decided that today would be the day to not support my microphone, I've scavenged the internet and tried many ways to fix...
  3. What is the sampling rate of Xbox One optical audio output ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the sampling rate of Xbox One optical audio output ?: As xbox do not support usb audio output, I can only turn to optical audio. But the DAC I have can only decode 44khz accuratly. So I wanna know the sampling rate of Xbox....
  4. "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings: I have Realtek High Definition Audio and this is the only device enabled and set as default. Same for both Speakers and Microphone. I use a standard analog headset and microphone plugged into...
  5. "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" Error Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" Error Please help: When I join any party or start a party of my own in the Xbox App, it gives me this error saying that the sample rate for my microphone isn't supported. Because of this error I cannot hear or talk...
  6. Xbox Live App Microphone Sample Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live App Microphone Sample Rate: My Logitech G930 microphone no longer works with the xbox live app on Windows 10? It claims my sample rate is too low and advises me to go to the control panel and adjust it under the advanced...
  7. "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" error, no matter what sample rate I use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" error, no matter what sample rate I use: I have been fighting with the Windows 10 Xbox App for days, just trying to get party chat to work. At first it was NAT type issues, and today I was delighted to finally sort that out. But I've hit...
  8. sampling rate of microfone not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sampling rate of microfone not supported: i tried to use my microphone with the xbox app, but it told me that the sampling rates are not supported, so i changed it, but none of the changes helped, i tried to use the standard setup, but...
  9. The sample rate of you microphone isn't supported...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sample rate of you microphone isn't supported...: When ever I join a party I get the error "The sample rate of you microphone isn't supported " and my friends can not hear me. I'm using a Blue Yeti microphone. This is what the error looks like:...
  10. Unable to use sample PlayerRendezvous

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use sample PlayerRendezvous: Hello, I configured a dev kit for xbox one and my dev computer. Now I would like to test the sample PlayerRendezvous. I am able to open the solution on VS 2012 Update 4 and build it. Then I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the sample rate for your mic is not supported

2. sample rate for xbox app

3. xbox app sample rate for mic is not supported

4. the sample rate for your mic isnt supported,
  5. windows 10 xbox app yeta microphone sample rate chage,
  6. microphone sample rate xbox app,
  7. the sample rate for your microphone isnt supported xbox app,
  8. sample rate not supported xbox app,
  9. xbox app microphone sample rate not supported,
  10. xbox the smaple rate for your microphone is not supprtefd,
  11. which microphone sample rate is supported by xbox,