The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.

Discus and support The SCARIEST of ALL TIME. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can tell you, RIGHT NOW, without fear of correction...the OUTLAST TRINITY damaged me for life. QUESTION: What game are YOU afraid to play with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019.

1. The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.

I can tell you, RIGHT NOW, without fear of correction...the OUTLAST TRINITY damaged me for life.

QUESTION: What game are YOU afraid to play with the sound up and the lights off?

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019
  2. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Outlast is the same for mev
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Back in the day, Silent Hill 3 was very disturbing for me. I couldnt play it
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Dead Space, without questions. Played it when I was 17 and didn't come back to it for a good 5-6 afters. I finally finished it but it scared the living hell out of me!
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Outlast would be my choice too. I started with headset and lights off in front of my old PC, didn't last long with that combo though...
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

As soon as humanly possible.

It is a fantastic game and yes, VERY SCARY.
Thema:

1. The SCARIEST of ALL TIME. - Similar Threads - SCARIEST

2. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion: I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks 6d6267f6-612e-4fcb-aaa8-f782dfbdcb59
  3. Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?: Dead Space 2 Dead Space Silent Hill Dead Space 3 Will be picking up Outlast next week so maybe that will be the 5th. 77137b12-e569-4e53-952e-576f5b7bd9a7