The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

Discus and support The Servers On Minecraft won't Load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On Minecraft, my server just won't load. I tried waiting for 30 min to see if it would load but it was just a waste of time. I tried everything that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StarCloth812291, Dec 9, 2019.

1. The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

On Minecraft, my server just won't load. I tried waiting for 30 min to see if it would load but it was just a waste of time. I tried everything that I could to get the servers to load. What should I do?

:)

StarCloth812291, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

1. The Servers On Minecraft won't Load - Similar Threads - Servers Minecraft won't

2. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've...
  4. Minecraft Servers Not Loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Servers Not Loading: [img] Hello, After the recent update to Minecraft Bedrock, I have had issues when loading up a server(I use The Hive). The loading screen will stay on the locating server screen, or just show no...
  5. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Server: [img] I do not have access to the bedrock server on my xbox one, it tells me "soon available" whereas before I had them the other time. Does anyone have an idea?...
  7. Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server: My friends can join eachother but when i try to join it just get stuck on locating server and never does anything im struggling and ive reinstalled my game and my console, btw im on a ps4 and they...
  8. I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  9. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...