The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

Discus and support The Servers On Minecraft won't Load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On Minecraft, my server just won't load. I tried waiting for 30 min to see if it would load but it was just a waste of time. I tried everything that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StarCloth812291, Dec 9, 2019.

1. The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

On Minecraft, my server just won't load. I tried waiting for 30 min to see if it would load but it was just a waste of time. I tried everything that I could to get the servers to load. What should I do?

:)

StarCloth812291, Dec 9, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. StumblingPrism5 Win User

Issues with playing a downloaded game

Minecraft won't connect to the servers
  4. EmilyGibson2 Win User

Minecraft won't load

Thanks for the advice! We did the hard reset and still won't load minecraft. Do you happen to know if he uninstalls his game will he lose all his save files or lose his download since its not a disc?

Thanks!
  5. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Minecraft won't load

Good afternoon Emily, have you done a hard reset on the console or just a basic restart?

Hard Reset:

"Hold the power button on the front of the console down for 10 seconds, releasing it only after the device shuts down. Disconnect the power cable and wait for an additional 10 seconds, then reconnect the power and turn the console back on."

The next best option after that is to Uninstall and Reinstall Minecraft. The game will install with the most recent update applied.

Hopefully this helps!
  6. onyxishere Win User

Minecraft won't load

Try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then delete the game and reinstall it.
Thema:

1. The Servers On Minecraft won't Load - Similar Threads - Servers Minecraft won't

2. Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server”: I’ve been olaying Minecraft on my iPad with my friends for some time now, but recently it wouldn’t let me join the world we have been working on. When I try to load in the game, it gets stuck on...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug ("Locating Server")

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug ("Locating Server"): Whenever you join a server, (Features Servers and some other servers excluded) You will be stuck at Locating Server. It will be a never-ending loop. Whenever you try to cancel your game will be...
  4. How do you fix the 'Coming Soon' bit on the Minecraft Servers? (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix the 'Coming Soon' bit on the Minecraft Servers? (Nintendo Switch): Whenever I go to the Servers tab on Minecraft, it always has a 'Coming Soon' sentience on it. As far as I know, there isn't an update that is supposed to be coming to affect the Servers. How do I...
  5. Stuck locating server when joining my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck locating server when joining my friends minecraft world: When i go and join his game it loads all the way until the locating server font comes up then it just load infinitly not allowing me to join. On my friends perspective it says ive joined and my...
  6. My Minecraft Xbox won't stop saying locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Xbox won't stop saying locating server: I have played in this world for a few days now. My friend is the host he is on Xbox One. I am now unable to join the server when I try the server will not load past locating server. Everyone else...
  7. NS Minecraft Online Servers won't show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NS Minecraft Online Servers won't show: Hello! I just got my nintendo switch online Subscription and logged in my microsoft account to m minecraft. However, the servers wont show even tho i reset my device and the game. I need help....
  8. My Minecraft on Xbox won't load pass Locating Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft on Xbox won't load pass Locating Server: I was playing on a world with my friends and now I won't load in. The world will say I joined but I'm still loading in. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've reset my Xbox and I've tried...
  9. Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms: When I go on the servers page, it says that I can't because of the way my Microsoft account is set up. What do I need to do? Thank you so much :) P.S. I know that this is in the Xbox category...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...