The sign in page does not appear - spins endlessly

Discus and support The sign in page does not appear - spins endlessly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Even after many hard reset, I still cannot access the sign in page. When asked to select which account I want, I do and normally I would get to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by slushy pet21, Jul 12, 2019.

1. slushy pet21
    slushy pet21 Guest

Even after many hard reset, I still cannot access the sign in page. When asked to select which account I want, I do and normally I would get to the sign in page; now, it spins and spins and spins...

The only thing I can think of that has changed recently is that I turned on screen time control with a parental account, different than the one I am trying to sign in for. I have removed screen time control. Still a spining page.

Any idea what is going on how to fix it?

:)

slushy pet21, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey slushy pet

Thank you for providing that insight for us.

If you wish to contact
    Xbox Customer Support
    , you can follow these simple steps to get in-touch with an agent:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select Xbox One then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – Set up my Xbox One console
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Request a call from Support
    I hope this was of some use to you.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Check your network router, you may need to power cycle it to restore connection to your ISP and then XBL.
  4. slushy pet21 Win User

I get a message there is a problem on their side and they are sending me to xbox.com/status. Still looking into it. Reset my router. Same result. hum... How can I get a Microsoft representative to help?
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

Reboot your router should help
  6. slushy pet21 Win User

Well, I should have thought about it. I removed the spinning account and added it back in. It seems to have worked. A long detour... At any rate thank you for having taken the time to help.
Thema:

1. The sign in page does not appear - spins endlessly - Similar Threads - sign page does

2. 연령확인 페이지에서 로그인이 안되는 오류 [Translation - No sign-in error on the Age verification page]

in XBoX on Windows
    연령확인 페이지에서 로그인이 안되는 오류 [Translation - No sign-in error on the Age verification page]: 새로 가입하 연 확인을 위해 https://www.xbox.com/ko-KR/verifyage 여기에 속을 하면 우측 상단에 로그인 메뉴가 있지만 클릭이 안됨 xbox.com 홈페이지에는 로그인하면 상 으로 되었다가도 상기 연 확인 페이지로 이동하면 다시 우측 상단 로그인이 안된 상태로 안내 페이지만 나옵니다. 그리 다시 xbox.com...
  3. Xbox Live Rewards Page not signing me in.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Page not signing me in.: I have 100,000 plis points to redeem and am unable to do so. The rewards page is completely blurred out no matter what browser I use. I want to redeem my points! Can anyone help me?...
  4. Whenever I play a game, I am redirected to the XBL Gold sign up page even though I have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I play a game, I am redirected to the XBL Gold sign up page even though I have gold.: So today around 8 hours ago, in the morning, I redeemed my Xbox live gold code for 3 months. I got it and it says I have the gold membership. But whenever I play a game, it redirects me to the...
  5. Box freezes on turn on at sign in page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Box freezes on turn on at sign in page.: When I start my Xbox one it takes forever to start up sitting on the green Xbox screen for several minutes then goes black. After being a black screen for a few minutes it shows the dashboard and...
  6. X Box 1 skips network sign in page

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box 1 skips network sign in page: I travel for work and just bought an xbox 1. It sees my wireless network but skips the login page and directly goes to updating. I get an error back saying there is a network problem and i am not...
  7. Xbox live ban and problems sign in on Xbox page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live ban and problems sign in on Xbox page: Good morning, I recently have been banned for violating the code of conduct on Xbox live, when i go to the page https://enforcement.xbox.com/ I sign in as usually and click on a small picture with...
  8. Achievement and game progress stopped tracking - Xbox dashboard page says "sign in" ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement and game progress stopped tracking - Xbox dashboard page says "sign in" ...: For a couple of weeks now (since 5th April roughly) all my game/achievement progress has completely stopped tracking, also I have noticed since this started happening, in the top left hand corner...
  9. My x-box one worked this AM, now all I get is home page that is frozen, can't sign in or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x-box one worked this AM, now all I get is home page that is frozen, can't sign in or ...: Controller won't move around in home page to let me do anything. My grandson was playing Minecraft this AM and consul wasn't working like it had been. Trouble with getting controller to work. I...
  10. Change the order of profiles at sign in page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the order of profiles at sign in page: So our primary XBox account was of course the first one created, and now because of that all of the kids profiles etc. display first at the boot screen, so I have to page to the right several...