The Stars Graphics are Too Much!

Discus and support The Stars Graphics are Too Much! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting really good at this game and I love it! The one thing I absolutely Hate is those graphics Stars that fly around every time you tap a tile.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlipshodGnome58, Jan 21, 2014.

1. The Stars Graphics are Too Much!

I am getting really good at this game and I love it! The one thing I absolutely Hate is those graphics Stars that fly around every time you tap a tile. Those Stars interfere with my next move and it totally slows me down. I wish they would remove those Stars
    and just use them to Celebrate my WIN at the end of the game!

:)

SlipshodGnome58, Jan 21, 2014
  2. This is the best game in my opinion!

So much to do with great graphics too.

ManiacCorpse23, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Zach Roth
    Zach Roth Guest
    How the hell....

I played GOW2 after the beta ended and was surprised how much lag there is during explosions. graphics are quite a bit worse too.

Zach Roth, Jan 21, 2014
  4. The Stars Graphics are Too Much!

I will pass this suggestion on to the developers. Thanks! The Stars Graphics are Too Much! :)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

I will pass this suggestion on to the developers. Thanks! :)
  6. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

Xbox One Hardware

[quote user="Da Bx Ghost"]

Can cloud computing make the graphics as good as GDDR5?

[/quote]

The graphics situation shouldn't be too bad. The graphics on 3rd party games will be the exact same on both consoles, so don't worry too much about that.
  7. SuffaInYaUndies Win User

Black Ops 2 World Premier Trailer HD

I didn't mind it, not too sure about the Star Wars type walking machines, but graphics look nice.

Will definately give it a go, looking forward to a new CoD. It's only the first glance too, no doubt they are still tweaking and making it better.
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

Ryse combat video

This game proves everything about gameplay being more important than graphics, they've got the whole thing totally the wrong way around concentrating on graphics too much
  9. denis97g Win User

Any point buying an X for 1080p TV?

It depends if you don't care too much about graphics I wouldn't buy an X for a 1080p screen.
Thema:

1. The Stars Graphics are Too Much! - Similar Threads - Stars Graphics are

2. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE: [img] [img] Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on Xbox One? 550cc75b-8d90-4f8f-9dda-2f783e07b46b
  3. PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?: this game is fully downloaded. i paid 70 bucks for this stupid game and it cant get past the title screen. i started having issues with my XBOX one ever sense i downloaded DISNEY + .. anyone else...
  4. Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games: The new game is amazing but I also like the older star wars games like The Force Unleased as well as the Battlefront games which are good as well. 8483096b-8491-4f06-9a66-af8375653dbc
  5. Game does not work Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not work Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com: A purchase was made for the game Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com Order number 4469442623 on xbox. The game does not work, a picture appears and does not respond to anything. How to return the...
  6. Star Wars: Jedi fallen order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Jedi fallen order: I was being dumb and bought the new star wars game from epicgames.com instead of on the xbox store. How can I download it onto my xbox? Do i need to get a refund and then re-buy it on my xbox?...
  7. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order: I don't have it at the moment but I can't wait to play it! It's a game I've been waiting to play, I hope it lives up to my expectations! ae56e02e-8e58-403a-b366-fc5debd2e895
  8. Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus: Hi! I pre-ordered STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order and comes with a pre-order bonus such as • Orange Lightsaber Blade Color • 2 cosmetic Lightsaber customization sets • Cosmetic skin for BD-1 But...
  9. Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG: I have tried for the last 3 days to download/get Star Wars Jedi Starfighter however every time on any of my xbox's or on my PC I get Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time....
  10. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed