The support is a big joke

Discus and support The support is a big joke in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i called the support today because i never received the 1000 apex coins i paid for in may. First, i call the technical support, they let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OctaneMirage, Jul 15, 2019.

1. OctaneMirage
    OctaneMirage Guest

Hello, i called the support today because i never received the 1000 apex coins i paid for in may.

First, i call the technical support, they let me speak for 10min asking a few questions. Then they tell me to wait because they have to talk to the expert, after 40min waiting they come back telling me that there's nothing they can do for me and that i have
    to call the commercial support, giving me another phone number.

So i call the commercial support and wait 10min for someone to answer. when someone finally does, i explain the problem and they end up telling me that they can't help me because i have to call the technical support, not the commercial one The support is a big joke :))))))))))))))))))))))

I desperately tried calling the commercial support again, hopping i could talk to someone more qualified. When they answer i tell them the reason of my call, and that i already tried everything to get it fixed. The man seemed understanding until he also
    tells me to wait while he called the expert. i've been waiting 30min before he finally hung up the phone.

One thing is sure today, unless someone has a magical solution to fix all this, this is the last time i deal with microsoft.

:)

OctaneMirage, Jul 15, 2019
  2. OctaneMirage Win User

Yeah i'm so [Mod removed - Inappropriate], it ruined my afternoon and i don't have much free time. I really thought they would help me out with this
  3. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Ive been waiting for almost a year for suppport to get back tome for the game called Defiancfe. Had trouble tickets raised in the first week of release and they are still open. Didnt think Microsoft would be as bad as Gamigo/Trion but your post prooves
    otherwise. Shame that support sometimes behaves like this when they should be there to help out with all situations.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe it is a glitch on their part. I received it a few days after. Be persistent, ask for what is yours. Human error is always possible.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Very strange, because every time I needed Microsoft support they always solved my problems in the best way possible, and always resolved, never left anything pending.
    Because it is a fact with a specific game, I think that is the delay to solve.
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

OctaneMirage,

Sorry to hear about your trouble with the Apex coins. Unfortunately no one on this forum will be able to help you resolve the problem as we're mainly just volunteers (fellow gamers) who like to help out - none of us are able to look into your account or
    "fix" the issue.

Your best would be to request a call back from
    support again.
    Have you double checked your messages from xbox that they haven't already sent you the code to redeem? You can also check your messages on the site.

Best of luck to you.
Thema:

1. The support is a big joke - Similar Threads - support big joke

2. I tried asking support but they didn’t know

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried asking support but they didn’t know: Ok this is going to sound weird but i texted about a 100 people in the twitch club and i asked them to check out my mixer account i didnt realize self sponsoring was bad and i got a 24 hour com...
  3. Kinect Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect Support?: I purchased a Kinect several years ago for my xbox one. I never used it much at all. Now I am trying to use it and it keeps telling me to connect my Kinect. The Kinect is plugged in. It also tells...
  4. Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge: It's a web browser. With a cursor on-screen. Why is there no mouse support?! submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link] [comments]
  5. Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support: I use my xbox to live stream my hulu, netflix etc. i turned it on this evening an it sounds like a fast forwarded robot~what is the problem? fbf2e20e-6d86-4c9a-8866-28efde4669a5
  6. Xbox support is terrible part 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is terrible part 2.: As i couldn't make a formal reply I will post it here, the promotion was with Xbox not the Publishers or Developers the reason the payment was made to "Xbox". What's your thoughts on this answer?...
  7. Xbox support is terrible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is terrible.: So as you can see through the timestamp its way over the time period for the second time and everytime i have requested an update is this acceptable as great customer service its nearly two months...
  8. Google Home Support For Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home Support For Xbox: I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update 2ae0e8a5-e6be-4cf8-96f4-6c85277c7f3d
  9. suporte (Support)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suporte (Support): Gostaria de resetar a questão de quantas vezes colocar meu xbox como principal [Translation] I would like to reset the question of how many times put my Xbox as main...
  10. 1080i support problem/big tile blank snap feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    1080i support problem/big tile blank snap feature: ok so my xbox one has been working fine just with a few minor bugs just like everyone else. but I found a problem I have yet to find on the internet. for one my xbox one display settings is set to...