The Surge crashing on Xbox One X

Discus and support The Surge crashing on Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Has anyone else experienced this game crashing whilst accessing the implant menu inside of the MedBay? Am currently in the Nucleus portion of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WinterRope9434, May 14, 2022.

1. The Surge crashing on Xbox One X

Hello. Has anyone else experienced this game crashing whilst accessing the implant menu inside of the MedBay? Am currently in the Nucleus portion of the game and it simply commenced crashing, completely shutting down the console and removing the controller sync. Extremely annoying! Prior to this, no problems whatsoever.

:)

WinterRope9434, May 14, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox one S

Hello,

The Xbox One S, One X and the Series X|S consoles all have built in surge protectors. Usually, it’s not recommended to connect an already surge protected device into another surge protector.

It would be best to plug your Xbox console directly in to the wall outlet, although your console won’t likely be damaged from doing otherwise (as long as you use a genuine and trusted surge protected extension cable with the correct voltage for your country).

More info on this:

https://uk.pcmag.com/microsoft-xbox...nt-use-surge-protectors-with-xbox-one-x-one-s

Hope this helps! :)
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Surge protector

The surge protector is already built in.

Whether you have the power brick on the original Xbox One or the One S or upcoming X. The PSU also doubles as a surge protector.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Surge protector in fuse box enough to protect from power outage?

Both the Xbox One S and X have inbuilt surge protection.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

Power supply issue or console issue

Do you have it plugged into a surge protector or directly into a wall? The X Box One was designed to be plugged directly into the wall, as it has a built in surge protector. The X Box One will not receive full power if plugged into a surge protector and
    may give you problems.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting!

Hi Clement,

Make sure your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet. Plugging the console into a surge protector or ext.. cord will cause issues over time with the Xbox. The Xbox one S and X have a surge protector inside, the Xbox one has a surge protector in
    the brick.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

The Surge crashing on Xbox One X

1. The Surge crashing on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Surge crashing

2. Series x and surge protector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x and surge protector: Is it okay to use a surge protector for the series x the cord cannotr reach the outlet 10a795b6-808c-4fcd-ba1d-4354af8c513d
  3. Surge protector issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surge protector issue: Does the series s have a built in surge protector if so should I plug it directly into the wall outlet c413f7c8-b805-4957-9e27-b342887deafe
  4. Series x plugged into surge protecter bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x plugged into surge protecter bad?: Im wondering if i could plug my series x into a surge protecor since i need it for the extra plugs without damaging the console. Im asking cause i read mixed reviews on the subject and cant find a...
  5. Xbox surge mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox surge mode: Here recently, The power in my city has been going out quite frequently. It is like, a once a week thing. And when that happens, if my Xbox is on, it will obviously shut off. But when the power...
  6. The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen: Here's my event viewer error. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/8/2020 6:29:41 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A...
  7. The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen

in XboX Insiders
    The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen: So I've just installed The Surge on my computer. I know from the past that it worked as since it was part of Gamepass, I installed it to make sure it worked on my computer. But this time, I get to...
  8. The Surge Windows 10 crashes on the title screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge Windows 10 crashes on the title screen.: So I've just installed The Surge on my computer. I know from the past that it worked. But this time, I get to the title screen, where it tells me to press space bar to continue, I do that, and it...
  9. Surge Video Game Crashes After Load Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Surge Video Game Crashes After Load Screen: Need some help folks. I bought a digital download of The Surge through the Microsoft Store. After downloading completed, I attempted to play the game. After pressing the "A" button from the Start...
  10. Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.: About a week ago there was a power surge during a bad storm, the power never actually went off, it just made all the lights get really bright then dim, then went back to normal. In that time it...