The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some reason, the game is not saving any of my data. It's the only game on the game pass that does this and it's frustrating. I played for 6 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Booty Wahreeya, Jul 11, 2019.

1. The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

For some reason, the game is not saving any of my data. It's the only game on the game pass that does this and it's frustrating. I played for 6 hours over the weekend just to come back and find out NOTHING saved. The game uses auto save so I cannot do
    a manual one. I've also noticed that I've been getting my achievements super late as well. I beat a boss in the game but did not get the achievement until about 20 minutes later. I hope I'm not the only one having this issue. I'm really enjoying the game but
    this bug or whatever it is just kills it for me. It seems like xbox and the game just aren't communicating effectively or something. I've already tried running everything as admin plus both the game and the xbox app have all the permissions through my firewall.
    I'm running out of ideas here..

:)

Booty Wahreeya, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Booty Wahreeya Win User

I’ve reinstalled the game 3 different times and cleared the data the last time i did it. My windows is up to date as well.

i really just wish this game let you manually save. That’d solve all of this.
  3. Booty Wahreeya Win User

I was afraid it'd come to that. I've had the game running on my PC for 3 days straight because I'm afraid i'll lose all of my progress. But I may just have to try and create a backup save file just before i close out of the game. I'll sign out once I'm
    home from work.
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

5. FreakRoach Win User

If you're having issue only with this game, the I'll suggest to uninstall the game, and clear all its local data, and then install it again.

It is also a good idea to
    power cycle your Xbox
  6. x D A IK E N Win User

if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

Yes , the game data is saved on the cloud and the season pass you purchase is linked to your account. When you log in to the new xbox box and launch fallout it will sync the save data.
Thema:

1. The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Surge saving game

2. The Surge (Windows 10 - Gamepass) DLC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge (Windows 10 - Gamepass) DLC not working: Hi, I have been playing the Surge on Windows 10 gamepass since it's launch a couple of weeks ago. I have been unable to get the DLC to work, despite trying multiple things. I am going to list...
  3. The Surge DLC not working (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge DLC not working (Xbox Game Pass for PC): I have downloaded both the game and free DLCs, however after doing their pre-requisites I can't get the enemies with the DLC armor and weapons to spawn. Looking through the folders, it seems like...
  4. Does the Xbox one under-perform while using an external surge protector?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox one under-perform while using an external surge protector?: There seems to be two schools of thought on whether or not to plug the xbox ones into a surge protector or not due to possible under-performance. Does the console actually under-perform if it...
  5. Best power surge or outlet to use for xbox one X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best power surge or outlet to use for xbox one X console?: Best power surge or outlet to use for xbox one X console? f8aa7d83-6ec3-4f78-8cac-e645462785b0
  6. Xbox one x have surge protector, but can it be damaged from hdmi from TV that dosnt have?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x have surge protector, but can it be damaged from hdmi from TV that dosnt have?: Hi! I didnt know it was important to have a surge protector that can protect the xbox from power outage in the house, that u can get power spikes when the power return. The question is if the...
  7. Xbox lightning surge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox lightning surge: Lightning surge hit our house and now my Xbox doesn't work. I've tried several electrical outputs an I think my Xbox is fried. I live in Hong Kong, can anyone recommend to me if there is a place...
  8. Rückerstattung für The surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rückerstattung für The surge: hallo, Ich habe mich schon an Microsoft gewendet da ich gerne eine Rückerstattung für das Spiel the surge welches ich vor 2 Tagen gekauft habe erhalten möchte. Die meinten ich solle das hier ins...
  9. Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.: About a week ago there was a power surge during a bad storm, the power never actually went off, it just made all the lights get really bright then dim, then went back to normal. In that time it...
  10. The surge: corrupt save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The surge: corrupt save game: Hello. I am trying to load my save game of The Surge. After select the save game in the initial menu, the game try to start but after a few seconds the console is restarted. I suppose the save...