The system don't give me my rewards

Discus and support The system don't give me my rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; It was supposed to have 4500 reward credits and xbox going to give me that credits on this day but i don't have anything, i contact with technical... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Cobramaestra, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Cobramaestra
    Cobramaestra Guest

It was supposed to have 4500 reward credits and xbox going to give me that credits on this day but i don't have anything, i contact with technical suport of my country (mexico) and they just give me a link to this page, anyone knows
    how to fix this problem? PD: my apologizes for my english level :¨v

:)

Cobramaestra, Jul 31, 2018
  2. BIGWHEELS2
    BIGWHEELS2 Guest
    Give me my rewards points

Still waiting on my rewards points for Recore and Gears 4

BIGWHEELS2, Jul 31, 2018
  3. BLACKAHONTUS
    BLACKAHONTUS Guest
    PLEASE GIVE ME MY REWARDS! LOL

WHEN WILL THE XBOX REWARDS BE RELEASED? I HAVE OVER 11,000 REWARDS POINTS IM WAITING TO HAVE CONVERTED. I WANT TO BUY GAMES AND MOVIES! LOL HELP. LOL

BLACKAHONTUS, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so Rewards support can check into it for you.

You can also check for deposits by checking your returns at Sign in to your Microsoft account

Smwutches, Aug 1, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft Customer Support directly, they should be able to assist you from there The system don't give me my rewards :)

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. The system don't give me my rewards - Similar Threads - system don't rewards

2. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...
  3. This is what I don't want in future XB1 system updates.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is what I don't want in future XB1 system updates.: Is their going to be a way to turn this off if this feature gets put into future XB1 system updates? I really don't like this feature and I didn't like this in Xbox 360 Kinect games. Microsoft...
  4. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...
  5. We need the "Feedback-System" from Xbox 360 on Xbox One. I know so players I don't want to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need the "Feedback-System" from Xbox 360 on Xbox One. I know so players I don't want to ...: I play many Pvp Games and I know so many People who are TO GOOD for me. The most developers think that their mmatchmaking is perfect, but I don't want sweaty Matches. Since I changed from my Xbox...
  6. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending in my xbox one for repair but i can't cancel my repair order this is what it says Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has...
  7. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending my xbox one in so when i go to cancel my repair order it says this Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has received my unit...
  8. Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...: Hi, I just got a used X360 from a friend but it has parental controls enabled, I can play games but I can't set up netflix and other video because of it. We don't know the password or the answer...
  9. Xbox one is garbage! DON'T BUY THIS SYSTEM!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is garbage! DON'T BUY THIS SYSTEM!: The Xbox one system and all of the accessories is made so cheaply. Let me start with the basics, I have had a Xbox one since the day it came out (November 22, 2013) and ever since I received the...
  10. My videos don't show up in system video player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My videos don't show up in system video player.: I have some music videos on my hard drive from awhile back when the Zune app was still on Live. I downloaded them on Xbox live and have watched them all before but now I can't even see them unless...