The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.

Discus and support The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I set a goal for an $5 Amazon gift card in the rewards program. d694138a-739d-413f-9daf-333619dcc3b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by frilling1, Apr 3, 2019.

1. frilling1
    frilling1 Guest

The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.

How do I set a goal for an $5 Amazon gift card in the rewards program.

:)

frilling1, Apr 3, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Frilling1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty setting that goal in your account concerning the Microsoft Rewards. If you've already tried to set the goal once logged into your account at https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
    but have received the message to try again later, then there may be an issue with the page at this time. Please bear in mind that some of the rewards are not available in all regions.

The easiest way to try to circumvent this is to attempt to set the goal once logged into your account from a different device. You may also try

clearing the cache/cookies from your web browse
    r, or try a different web browser altogether. If this doesn't work, then you may wish to wait a while, then try again at a later time.

Learn about Microsoft Rewards

Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

When you look at the item on the Rewards site, you don't see the button to Set As Reward, correct?

[​IMG]
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I wasn't able to set a goal at first but after waiting/refreshing multiple times, set a goal for a gift card.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

I just tried it and it allowed me to do so. I even switched it back to my original goal with no error. It could indeed be region related, so I'd try again later. You are of course still able to earn rewards towards that goal, even if it's not actually
    set.
  6. frilling1 Win User

Using chrome browser worked! Thanks.
Thema:

1. The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card. - Similar Threads - system won't let

2. My Xbox won't install a system update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won't install a system update: My Xbox one (original) won't work properly. A system update came threw a few hours ago on my xbox. I started updating it when all of the sudden when it went into the restarting stage the power...
  3. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  4. System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game: I recently bought an xbox one X 2 months ago. Since last week I have consistently been getting 'System Error E105'. I have reset the xbox to factory settings on 3 occasions. But now the games...
  5. Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?: This xbox gamertag system of this #34565Why Why Why Why only 12 Characters? 874e7058-7daa-4830-9d04-218ce7d73154
  6. Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update: After the most recent system update my xbox one s takes a long time to load and I get a message saying "content not available at this time" and none of my apps or games load. Error 8027025A when...
  7. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  8. Minecraft won't work after resetting system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work after resetting system: So after redeeming a free code to download Minecraft which came with my Xbox one system and playing it for a couple weeks, all of a sudden one day, the system displayed an error code every time we...
  9. Xbox Won't Load, System Error: E102 00000C12 80070002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Won't Load, System Error: E102 00000C12 80070002: Upon turning my Xbox on this morning (it's the original xbox one, not S or X) it failed to load up to the home screen, instead taking me to an error page displaying System Error: E102 00000C12...
  10. Games and Apps won't run. Says there is a System Update but won't let me download it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and Apps won't run. Says there is a System Update but won't let me download it.: As the title says my Xbox One isn't letting me boot any games or apps. I figured I'd check to see if there was a system update and it says there is and I confirmed that my version number is the...