the tech support chat box keeps going blank while I'm chatting with a representative and ...

Discus and support the tech support chat box keeps going blank while I'm chatting with a representative and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was In the middle of having my problem of transferring my gamertag to a different Microsoft account and I had just gotten the Microsoft support code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViciousBrawler, Mar 5, 2015.

1. the tech support chat box keeps going blank while I'm chatting with a representative and ...

I was In the middle of having my problem of transferring my gamertag to a different Microsoft account and I had just gotten the Microsoft support code from my email and gave it to him but then the chat went blank and then reloaded the page. when it reloaded
    I was given a new rep but I had already been talking to the other one for 45 minutes

:)

ViciousBrawler, Mar 5, 2015
  2. Increddible bad support

Got an Xbox account because I clicked the wrong button. Now I want to get rid of the X-box account as soon as possible.

One of the reasons is the incredible stupid auto generated Account Id called VibratoryBear35.

I'm not sure whether in English a vibrator has the same function as in Dutch, but I don't need one.

Then I tried to cancel the account, used the X-box page, needed to go to the Microsoft Account on the Servics and Registrations page.

There I did not find the linked X-box account.

Then decided to go to the X-Box Support page; Chose Accounts; Contact at the bottom; Chose Account again; Then Other and got to a page wher I could choose: Chat; Call-back (not available now); Place on this Forum; and Tweeting (I've no account).

I first chose Chatting and arrived at a page "Chatting with Microsoft" with Step 1: thanks for registering and PROTECTED fields to enter the required first name and last name !!!!

AMATEURS !

Hub van de Laar, Mar 5, 2015
  3. SkinsFan20
    SkinsFan20 Guest
    Trying to watch a movie but can't.

I had the same problem and after a few hours of chatting with billing and tech support, apparently the file is corrupt and will not play. You can chat with billing and after a while they will concede and refund the money. The error code simply means the
    file is corrupt and unplayable.

SkinsFan20, Mar 5, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

the tech support chat box keeps going blank while I'm chatting with a representative and ...

Hi there,

it's unfortunate to experience such a thing, but I'm afraid it is not something anybody in the forums can help with, if you did report it to the Rep then that should be enough for them to make a note about it.

Were you able to get the gamertag moved to a different MS account via that new Rep?

WPAK, Mar 5, 2015
Thema:

1. the tech support chat box keeps going blank while I'm chatting with a representative and ... - Similar Threads - tech support chat

2. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  3. hi how do i get a chat with tech support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi how do i get a chat with tech support: hi i was wondering how do you get a chat with tech support 06b48554-8696-4717-8601-e5bd917ee029
  4. Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?: hey all i'm posting here first time for me but wondering who I can email about my issue. my issue is I could not log into xbox live today so I purchased 1 yr sub but could not get on to live....
  5. Tech support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tech support: I have been trying to get tech support for 4 days. I can't get chat or a call. Anyone know another way? 8858878c-de9a-466d-98ac-2e01e02a3b33
  6. Arris Arris CM450: Tech support

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris CM450: Tech support: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris CM450 (Modem): Tech support I am having trouble getting the Xbox to connect to our WiFi network again. My **** modem is not an option in your list....
  7. Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get support for Fortnite since they only autorespond on their tech support which ...: The new Fortnite patch came out that was a ridiculous 2 Gig patch. I click update and no update occurs. I do not know if that is an Xbox or Fortnite issue to be honest. The update button does...
  8. Need phone number for tech support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need phone number for tech support: wifi not working for xbox. Is working on my phone df64c207-899b-4ad9-b023-74cc13c154f2
  9. How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil?: Hi all. I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a terrible experience playing with the grips...
  10. Tech support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tech support: Dear MS, please give me a phone number I can call to replace my POS XBOX X instead of the endless dummy loop trying to get me to use your stupid Virtual assistant which is as useless as the people...