The text to speak wont work.

Discus and support The text to speak wont work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am looking at it in-game transcription and I have the boxes checked and have chosen Zira. I also am in the united states. but when I go to text in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by REP Wade, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. REP Wade
    REP Wade Guest

I am looking at it in-game transcription and I have the boxes checked and have chosen Zira. I also am in the united states. but when I go to text in party chat it isn't working. my friend who lives in the au can use it and it will read out his party chat
    texts to everyone.

I have tried to change my region to the united kingdom and then back to US to see if it works.

I have tried to restart and fully shutdown my console.

Nothing so far has worked but for all I know I could have to wait a few days. does anyone know if I need to have anything else tweaked for it to work?

:)

2. gds1972 Win User

Speak text help

Hi

Press and hold the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the console shut down menu and press the menu button on the controller and hopefully it will turn of narrator.

Alternatively using the guide on the left go into the main settings page and use the option of Ease of Access at the bottom of the list to find where to turn it off.
  3. Expjred Win User

Audio Issue

In his xbox settings he might have text to speak active.
  4. sic0198 Win User

Barely works

It wont let me use rich text formatting.
  5. Sasha Smorkalov Win User

Error 801540B7 cannot re-download profile (Não é possível baixar o perfil)

Still it is impossible to restore a profile.

Excuse for the curve text. I don't speak English.
  6. PhilAvocado Win User

Xbox one ease of access error. Voice to text service not available.

Hey! Appreciate your help. I just got my xbox brand new didn’t see anywhere in trouble shooting steps about restarting my xbox. So i restarted it and the voice to text feature began working again. I thought just turning off the console was restarting it
    but apparently its not! I had no idea! But no, I’m speaking about the option where you pull up the keyboard and press the “select” button and it allows you to speak into the mic and create text. Not sure what its called but that thing wasn’t working. It is
    now though. Thank you
Thema:

1. The text to speak wont work. - Similar Threads - text speak wont

2. Not smooth text transition in the dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Not smooth text transition in the dashboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rocku_Man [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings: To keep it short and simple: Need to use the Text-To-Speech for games like Sea of Thieves so others don't miss my messages as they have working mics. But I want to make sure they can actually...
  4. Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension: So when I signed in today, it told me my Text/Voice Chat, and being able to post Looking for group posts were suspended. I checked Xbox Live enforcement, and it said I was suspended for...
  5. I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.

in XboX Insiders
    I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.: A while ago I got a message from Xbox saying I can use text to speech in a party and I have been using it. I assumed it was a beta for Xbox insiders but my friend (who also has Xbox insider)...
  6. People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?

in XBoX on Windows
    People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?: Hello, people cannot see my text chat in games linked to my xbox account. I can see there text chat but they cant see mine. For example in minecraft servers. All of my privacy settings are on the...
  7. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  8. Speaking and text issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speaking and text issue: I got suspended a few months ago and the suspension says it got lifted but i still can’t talk or text and it’s end date was in September it’s been over a month since and still can’t Talk or text...
  9. URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.: This is ridiculous. I'm tired of this. I got an enforcement ban recently and it was only "two days" so I thought nothing of it. Shortly after I get banned AGAIN but this time for multiple weeks. I...
  10. Speak text help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speak text help: Whenever i type on xbox(for example a sending a message)it says the letters i type out loud. How do i turn this off because its very annoying. 5ad68bf5-5c3f-4e33-8acf-ea03c7c12f31