the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?

Discus and support the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Vampire King Resource Pack we purchased is not functioning properly now on our XBOX One, since the recent Minecraft update 1.14... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Help Me Now_111, Jun 12, 2019.

1. the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?

The Vampire King Resource Pack we purchased is not functioning properly now on our XBOX One, since the recent Minecraft update 1.14 (village/pillage)...

When you go to create a Vampire King world, the resource pack shows locked but then it doesnt actually take you to the store, it will still generate a world but it is obvious that the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for
    some reason now.

For example: the first mob you encounter is textured as an iron golem and not a vampire king, the vampyrite ore are just diamonds, beetroot is not garlic, beet soup isnt garlic stew, no vampyrite gear the vampire hunter/villager transforming mechanism doesnt
    work, and the other mobs arent vampires or acting like vampires, just vanilla textures/behavior of zombies, etc...

Any suggestions, anyone having similar issues?

:)

Help Me Now_111, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you haven't already, try clearing the cache on your console by performing a

power cycle.
    You may also want to check with the developers of the game to see if this is a know issue or consequence of the most recent Minecraft update.

Minecraft support

Minecraft forums

Hope this helps!
  3. Help Me Now_111 Win User

He will try in a few...did the restart and logged back in. Will post again if doesnt, thanks.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock: Pocket Edition

If you're having trouble accepting invites or joining Realms, be sure that you are not using a modded game client, and are not using a resource pack that does not contain textures for the Realm buttons. If you are, switch to the standard Minecraft
    game client, click Options, click Resource Packs, then return to the default.
  5. Cathproudlock Win User

Online can you read (clearly) the numbers on the ammo crate?

your HD pack cant be "corrupted" (not in the way your describing anyway) it will work or it wont. There wont be an occasion where some textures will load and others dont (unless you dont give them time too , remember the textures are streamed live)

Also the single player (for various technical reasons) will look better than the multiplayer , if you can see your textures popping in at the beginning of a round as the map is loading then your good , your texture pack is working :)
  6. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
Thema:

1. the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now? - Similar Threads - texture behavior resource

2. Minecraft texture packs not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs not showing up: Just bought the sphax pack for Minecraft on the Xbox one. Seeing the purchase in purchase history as “Minecraft Item 4” but not showing up in ready to install and shows as not purchased in the...
  3. HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored

in XBoX on Windows
    HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored: SO I just got gears 4...and I love it! it runs smooth and there aren't any problems to speak of, except one. As I play the campaign it almost seems as if the textures start to disappear or just...
  4. Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked: A while ago I bought the Pure BDCraft Texture Pack, and earlier today it was working fine, but now it, along with the Halfling's Burrow Template, are locked. So, why are two things that I BOUGHT...
  5. I can't download the Gear 5 texture pack !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the Gear 5 texture pack !!!: I go to menu, settings, video and click download, clicking give me the message that will need to restart after installation, so the download already starts at 70% and does not leave it. Minimized...
  6. If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...: I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one edition and on the new minecraft....
  7. Tekstury w Forza Horizon 3 PC [Translation-Textures in Forza Horizon 3 PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Tekstury w Forza Horizon 3 PC [Translation-Textures in Forza Horizon 3 PC]: Witam, Dzisiaj tj. 06.09.2019 kupiłem za 109 zł grę Forza Horizon 3. Po zainstalowaniu gry wszedłem do niej i rozgrywka przepływała poprawnie lecz do czasu. Po jakichś max 3-4 minutach na ekranie...
  8. Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures: Okay, so I was trying to join my friend's Minecraft world (Who's on PC) and the game told me that I had to download a shaders pack to join so after I downloaded it my game Immediately crashed and...
  9. Fallout 76 textures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 textures: Hi, I probably have a unique scenario, at least one that doesn't come up in searches here. I'm running Fallout 76 on my Xbox One X but now have a need to run it on my older Xbox One. I have a...
  10. Minecraft texture pack help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture pack help: I just bought the lucky block sky block texture pack last night and it will not let me play on netendo switch it keeps saying something about an new update and cant load world please help...