the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?

Discus and support the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Vampire King Resource Pack we purchased is not functioning properly now on our XBOX One, since the recent Minecraft update 1.14... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Help Me Now_111, Jun 12, 2019.

1. the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?

The Vampire King Resource Pack we purchased is not functioning properly now on our XBOX One, since the recent Minecraft update 1.14 (village/pillage)...

When you go to create a Vampire King world, the resource pack shows locked but then it doesnt actually take you to the store, it will still generate a world but it is obvious that the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for
    some reason now.

For example: the first mob you encounter is textured as an iron golem and not a vampire king, the vampyrite ore are just diamonds, beetroot is not garlic, beet soup isnt garlic stew, no vampyrite gear the vampire hunter/villager transforming mechanism doesnt
    work, and the other mobs arent vampires or acting like vampires, just vanilla textures/behavior of zombies, etc...

Any suggestions, anyone having similar issues?

:)

Help Me Now_111, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you haven't already, try clearing the cache on your console by performing a

power cycle.
    You may also want to check with the developers of the game to see if this is a know issue or consequence of the most recent Minecraft update.

Minecraft support

Minecraft forums

Hope this helps!
  3. Help Me Now_111 Win User

He will try in a few...did the restart and logged back in. Will post again if doesnt, thanks.
  4. Cathproudlock Win User

Online can you read (clearly) the numbers on the ammo crate?

your HD pack cant be "corrupted" (not in the way your describing anyway) it will work or it wont. There wont be an occasion where some textures will load and others dont (unless you dont give them time too , remember the textures are streamed live)

Also the single player (for various technical reasons) will look better than the multiplayer , if you can see your textures popping in at the beginning of a round as the map is loading then your good , your texture pack is working :)
  5. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

Are The Graphics Not Loading Right? Or Are They Like That?

no...just the texture pack.....I just mentioned that in case you wanted to install the disks .....the reason I mentioned it is because when the game was released, alot of people installed them first.....but when they tried to install the texture pack after,
    the disk would stop spinning after 10 seconds or something killing the HD texture install
Thema:

1. the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now? - Similar Threads - texture behavior resource

2. Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?: Hi there... I recently finally bought the new updated version of Minecraft on the Xbox One and had had the 360 edition for a long time. I'd bought numerous Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs during...
  3. windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem: windows 7 de gta 5 playing in the game roads in the game houses are not lost but the windows 10 houses buildings disappearing houses windows 7 support will be finished windows 10 a game will be...
  4. Minecraft texture packs not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs not downloading.: I tried to download a pack because I'm not a huge fan of the new textures. This happens almost immediately after I click download. [img] 942b3bb8-d57a-4ece-a8f8-af04248d55d6
  5. Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?: Just got Quantum Break for my Xbox one S. Installed it with the latest update. Cutscenes are working fine but when I’m playing the game, almost all textures have squares in it or there are no...
  6. Really bad texture pop in on all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really bad texture pop in on all games: So I bought a one x about two months ago and about 2 weeks ago I started noticing bad texture pop in on all my games. Did a total wipe and uninstalled everything and I am still having this...
  7. Why is there texture pop in on One-X enhanced games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there texture pop in on One-X enhanced games?: I used to play FH4 and FM7 on my original Xbox One and while there were texture streaming issues and pop in when playing FH4 (expected) there was none in FM7. Now that I have a One-X, I'm seeing...
  8. New Minecraft is unbearable! (New Textures)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft is unbearable! (New Textures): Hello, I just wanted to know everyone else's feelings on the new Minecraft update. I sure have some strong feelings, and I hate it! I am totally fine with the update EXCEPT the fact that the...
  9. Minecraft Realm texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm texture pack: Somehow, the "updated" texture pack got put on my realm and I can't manage to put the normal one back. I hate the updated one, and want the old one back. What can I do? I've tried everything I...
  10. Minecraft texture packs didnt transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs didnt transfer: So on my android version of minecraft I had bought two texture packs, the city and plastic pack (all before the better together update) I had recently bought the switch version of the game and I...