The tide is changing...

Discus and support The tide is changing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll check out Outer Worlds but I have pretty limited gaming time that's already dedicated to a few other games but I definitely want to check it out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McDaddyTree, Oct 26, 2019.

1. McDaddyTree
    McDaddyTree Guest

The tide is changing...

I'll check out Outer Worlds but I have pretty limited gaming time that's already dedicated to a few other games but I definitely want to check it out. I haven't been following a lot of the gaming news lately but I always prefer a dev delay over them releasing
    a rushed and possibly broken product.

:)

McDaddyTree, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

The tide is changing...

Hello ! The last Fallout that I had the opportunity to play thoroughly was 3. Not enough time to finish the New Vegas despite the very positive reviews around me. I have not
    launched a part of The Outer Worlds yet, but the screen title and the music already make me travel! I'm looking forward to getting into it.

Obsidian is a great studio and this acquisition can only be profitable for Microsoft. I also greatly hope for a higher level of quality in the narrative games (action or rpg
    like, in open world or not) from Microsoft.
  3. pocrash Win User

The tide is changing...

Hopefully quality shines through the money pit
  4. On The RPM Win User

The tide is changing...

It's a fantastic game, through and through. The characters are all interesting and have their own individual quirks, the colors pop nicely, and the missions and battles never feel superfluous. I love games that I genuinely look forward to playing, and The
    Outer Worlds is it for me right now.

Between this and Fallout 76, there's no comparison. Obsidian's game looks and plays fantastic. So far I have not come across any silly glitches or graphical goofs that plague Bethesda's titles thanks to its older game engine (I'm playing on an Xbox One first
    gen console, so can't speak for any hiccups on the PC version). The NPCs are what I want from an NPC in a game like this: they have their own personalities, converse amongst themselves and go about their business.

The music soundtrack is excellent, the voice acting is top notch and the humor in the game is genuinely funny. Gun battles feel natural and the weapon selection is terrific. Unlike 76, you don't have to constantly worry about your weapons breaking and needing
    to fix them after every other encounter.

I'm looking forward to any DLC that may arrive. This is a definite must buy even if it wasn't on Game Pass.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

The tide is changing...

This game is incredible. My game of the year without a doubt. It's such a massive step for Microsoft to bring a SP to the fold and so refreshing. Few more and they might actually compete for the PS market of SP games. Which would delight me immensely.
    Be nice to have fans of this genre catered to a little more.

I can honestly say I can see a fantastic new franchise started here and cant wait to start adding to my merch collection.
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

The tide is changing...

Comecei a jogar ele agora, estou curtindo o game
Thema:

The tide is changing...

1. The tide is changing... - Similar Threads - tide changing

2. Random GamerTag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random GamerTag change: Okay, so this happened a couple days ago. I haven’t been playing my xbox one for quite a bit because I have been taking a break but I noticed my Gamer Tag has been switched from to Rive#62347 or...
  3. Unjust name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjust name change: My name “Lil Jimmo” got banned for because ever since the new Xbox update it started showing my old display name which got banned and I just want to know what I can do...
  4. Give us the option to change streaming quality.

in XboX Insiders
    Give us the option to change streaming quality.: With a mid-tier wifi connection project x cloud begins to show its shortcomings. Even with a high end phone without an extremely strong and consistent wifi connection streaming just feels like a...
  5. Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?: I installed sudoku at my new laptop using a wrong microsoft account. Is it possible to change the microsoft account to the one with my progress from my previous laptop? I tried uninstalling the...
  6. Can't change country whith credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change country whith credit card: Hello, I have a problem when filling the information about my credit card. I have installe Xbox (beta) on PC. And when I try to subscribe to Game pass, I can't change the country of my...
  7. @XboxInsider Why Not Make Xbox Have Some New Fetures? Like Change Color Of Light On...

in XboX Insiders
    @XboxInsider Why Not Make Xbox Have Some New Fetures? Like Change Color Of Light On...: Why not have some new fetures on xbox to have somefun and why not add a appon xbox to decerate your xbox? submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book: Trying to update my living address on my account, so I can subscribe to game pass, and the Address Book is giving me the following error- "Your city and zip code don’t match. Check them and try...
  9. Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360: What happens is that after the initial animatons play, and the game menu is supposed to appear, the screen just turns green and freezes. I then have to eject the disc or restart the console to get...
  10. Anyone LV 20+ Mission 18 - A Rising Tide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone LV 20+ Mission 18 - A Rising Tide: Me and a friend need help with the last mission so please help!!!! c0c63afd-da92-48be-9537-3b1f46c153c3