the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?

Discus and support the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ? How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ladyblue1995, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ladyblue1995
    Ladyblue1995 Guest

Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ?

How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ?

We need a pause button.

Better timer for the games as we play against each other.

:)

Ladyblue1995, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ladyblue1995 Win User

I am asking for a pause button for the Events that we play every other day.

The clock keeps running when you take a break from the game.
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. Ladyblue1995 Win User

Paying the Events everyday and when I need to take a break.... there is no way to stop the clock. My time goes way up and the amount of time you have in the games is what place you will come in …. in the events.

We need a good pause button to select so we can stop the clock and take a break.

My husband and I challenge each other and the current clock for the events is terrible.

We need to be able to stop the clock.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ?

How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ?

We need a pause button.

Better timer for the games as we play against each other.
    Not sure what your asking but most the time based things like launch of games is set to a utc time
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

For games that offer a set amount of time (like two hours) to try it make sure you quit the game via the menu button to end the timer. Do not just exit, exit the game then hit the menu button on the game at the home screen and quit.
Thema:

1. the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ? - Similar Threads - timer microsoft Events

2. ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]: 2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。 以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。 これを動かす方法、もしくは非表示にする方法、もしくは元のUIに戻す方法など、解決策があれば教えてく さい。...
  3. Can we get a sleep timer, please?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a sleep timer, please?: Just recently separated from my wife and moved in with my dad. Cable box has been having issues recently, so I started using my xbox with the Spectrum TV app. This app completely ignores the one...
  4. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar: The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10...
  5. Shutdown Timer/Sleeptimer Aktion für laufende Apps ???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shutdown Timer/Sleeptimer Aktion für laufende Apps ???: Hallo alle zusammen Ich schaue über meine XBoX ONE auch iPTV. Die Sleeptimer Funktion klappt bei Spielen auch, nach 1Std Inaktivität fährt die BoX runter. Und nu meine Frage: Gibt es eine...
  6. Timer on MS Solitaire.

in XBoX on Windows
    Timer on MS Solitaire.: I am getting tired of timer errors on Solitaire EVENTS! This evening, I re-opened the app with one game left to play out of 30. I checked the leaderboard, and I was 26th with a time of 1 hour and...
  7. sleep timer

in XBoX on Consoles
    sleep timer: GOOD DAY. Tell me, please, how to set the timer? It is necessary that after an hour the console is disconnected. That the child could not play more than an hour. 3aa13f67-12d7-4170-9fb8-b664255b2a3e
  8. timer on solitaire challenges and premium sub.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    timer on solitaire challenges and premium sub.: Once again today I got screwed out of five hours on the world tour challenge. I backed out of the game properly when I had to leave for a while and when I came back 5 hours later +/- it had...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost: When playing the Solitaire Events game... I experienced a power failure. After the power was restored several hours later... I started playing the game again. An additional 7 hours of game time...
  10. XBox One, Family Timer, Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One, Family Timer, Microsoft Accounts: When we had an XBOX 360, my Wife created an account under herself, so that we could regulate what our son/children were doing while gaming. We were able to do parent controls & family timer....you...