the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?

Discus and support the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ? How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ladyblue1995, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ladyblue1995
    Ladyblue1995 Guest

Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ?

How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ?

We need a pause button.

Better timer for the games as we play against each other.

:)

Ladyblue1995, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ladyblue1995 Win User

I am asking for a pause button for the Events that we play every other day.

The clock keeps running when you take a break from the game.
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. Ladyblue1995 Win User

Paying the Events everyday and when I need to take a break.... there is no way to stop the clock. My time goes way up and the amount of time you have in the games is what place you will come in …. in the events.

We need a good pause button to select so we can stop the clock and take a break.

My husband and I challenge each other and the current clock for the events is terrible.

We need to be able to stop the clock.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ?

How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ?

We need a pause button.

Better timer for the games as we play against each other.
    Not sure what your asking but most the time based things like launch of games is set to a utc time
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

For games that offer a set amount of time (like two hours) to try it make sure you quit the game via the menu button to end the timer. Do not just exit, exit the game then hit the menu button on the game at the home screen and quit.
Thema:

1. the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ? - Similar Threads - timer microsoft Events

2. Change Controller Sleep Timer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Controller Sleep Timer: Will we ever get the ability to change the controller settings to not automatically shut off after 15 minutes? Sometimes I like to plug in a mouse and keyboard or steering wheel and still use the...
  3. Possible to get some sort of timer/alarm built in?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible to get some sort of timer/alarm built in?: I have ADHD pretty bad but one of the times I can focus is when playing video games. That's why I love the feature that reminds me to take a break. Is it possible to ask for a feature that I could...
  4. VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9
  5. Can we get a Sleep Timer for Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we get a Sleep Timer for Xbox One?: I love watching youtube or netflix and will fall asleep watching them. I just really wish Xbox would install a sleep timer. Is that too much to ask for Microsoft Gods???...
  6. Xbox One Games Sale Timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Games Sale Timer: Hello there, on the game Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced it says there is 1 day left on the sale timer. Does this mean by the end of the day the sale will have ended or will i have the rest...
  7. Screen dimming timer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen dimming timer: How do you turn off the stupid screen dimmer? Its so annoying trying to watch netflix, hulu, anything and the screen getting dark every hour. An hr is the longest option available, like why not an...
  8. Live Gold Store spinning timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold Store spinning timer: Good morning, I can view my Live Gold free games, but when I click on them I just get a white screen and a spinning timer. I moved to two factor Microsoft authentification on my PC Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost: When playing the Solitaire Events game... I experienced a power failure. After the power was restored several hours later... I started playing the game again. An additional 7 hours of game time...
  10. XBox One, Family Timer, Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One, Family Timer, Microsoft Accounts: When we had an XBOX 360, my Wife created an account under herself, so that we could regulate what our son/children were doing while gaming. We were able to do parent controls & family timer....you...