THE UNDEAD HEROES RECRUITING

Discus and support THE UNDEAD HEROES RECRUITING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD Core 4v4 and HCS&D players needed You must be 17 years old or over and sign up to the following website www.theundeadheroes.co.uk Previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DANGERCLOSE TUH, Feb 26, 2014.

1. THE UNDEAD HEROES RECRUITING

COD Core 4v4 and HCS&D players needed

You must be 17 years old or over and sign up to the following website www.theundeadheroes.co.uk

Previous applicants need not apply

The Undead Heroes were founded in November 2010. We play Call Of Duty and Fifa.

We take part in various leagues and play friendlies.

We are currently playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

We are a friendly clan who like to have fun and laughs when gaming and only take it seriously when it comes to competitive matches.

:)

DANGERCLOSE TUH, Feb 26, 2014
  2. The undead heroes recruiting

The Undead Heroes was founded in November 2010, We are a UK/USA clan who all enjoy gaming together.Our main game is the Call of Duty series but also play Halo,Fifa,Gears,Battlefield ect.

We take part in the WGL (Warped Gaming League) for Black Ops.

We are a friendly clan who like to have fun and laughs when gaming and only take it seriously when it comes to competitive matches.

We take part in the WGL MM and WGL SnD,

If you have anymore questions just message me on here or on xbl

Thanks

DANGERCLOSE TUH, Feb 26, 2014
  3. The undead heroes recruiting

for a clan name as yours i though you'd play more zombie related games

gooslaps goop, Feb 26, 2014
  4. THE UNDEAD HEROES RECRUITING

We are still recruiting THE UNDEAD HEROES RECRUITING :)

DANGERCLOSE TUH, Jun 12, 2014
  5. DANGERCLOSE TUH Win User

We are still recruiting :)
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

The undead heroes recruiting

for a clan name as yours i though you'd play more zombie related games
  7. DANGERCLOSE TUH Win User

The undead heroes recruiting

The Undead Heroes was founded in November 2010, We are a UK/USA clan who all enjoy gaming together.Our main game is the Call of Duty series but also play Halo,Fifa,Gears,Battlefield ect.

We take part in the WGL (Warped Gaming League) for Black Ops.

We take part in the WGL MM and WGL SnD,

If you have anymore questions just message me on here or on xbl

Thanks
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

Which Game Are You Looking Forward Too The Most? And Why?

Guardian Heroes

Undead Soldier ROARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. FG2 A N D R 3 W Win User

looking for for a clan for ghosts on 360

if you're interested in playing slightly more casual until we get a decent number of members up, my clan is "recruiting".

Hard Luck Heroes
Thema:

1. THE UNDEAD HEROES RECRUITING - Similar Threads - UNDEAD HEROES RECRUITING

2. Undead Nightmare not working after installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undead Nightmare not working after installation: So, I downloaded and bought Undead Nightmare for RDR on my xbox, and there is supposed to three buttons that say stuff for the game, but it doesn't show the buttons at all. Please respond. Because...
  3. How do i use the undead nightmare pack after i buy it? It shows that i purchased it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i use the undead nightmare pack after i buy it? It shows that i purchased it and...: How do i use the undead nightmare pack after i buy it? I live urchased it for 9.99 a couple weeks ago but cant figure out how to get to it. da9e39d0-2e53-4af1-a415-b08c45c158c9
  4. Red dead redemption undead nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption undead nightmare: Red dead redemption undead nightmare the disc works on xbox one???? Thx 5f3baa2b-2b27-4762-a513-19f14d891a3f
  5. RDR Undead Nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR Undead Nightmare: so, I'm still playing RDR Undead as it passes time and is still great to play.. but.. I'm wondering.. what is the purpose of the goats? You can kill them bit you get nothing from them.. what's the...
  6. Undead nightmare collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undead nightmare collection: Trying to purchase the DLC undead nightmare & its telling me it is currently not available? dec56271-a72f-47ea-a0ec-15e26f66f973
  7. Red Dead Redemption undead nightmare dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption undead nightmare dlc: hi so i accidentally deleted my whole xbox 360 hard drive and wanted to download EVERYTHING again.... so i wanted to download the red dead redemption undead nightmare dlc in the download history...
  8. Undead Nightmare DLC no longer free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undead Nightmare DLC no longer free?: Hello, In the past i have bought the Undead Nightmare DLC I have played and completed this. Just recently i started playing RDR again and want to play all the DLC I noticed today that i did...
  9. RDR Undead Nightmare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR Undead Nightmare Collection: I jumped onto the end of a post where the gamer had the same problem as me but it was solved in the thread for them Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. so was hoping some assistance could be...
  10. Red Dead Undead Nightmare compbatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Undead Nightmare compbatible?: I know that RDR is but what about the one that has Undead Nightmare (I THINK it is on a separate disc) is the UN compatible or is it just RDR? be039d12-3154-42ec-978f-95d821a3a84c