The upcoming TV tuner - DVR functionality?

Discus and support The upcoming TV tuner - DVR functionality? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This isn't mentioned in the press release, but are there plans to add DVR functionality? You can pause live TV, so at that point it's obviously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SigmaTheDJ, Aug 8, 2014.

1. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

This isn't mentioned in the press release, but are there plans to add DVR functionality? You can pause live TV, so at that point it's obviously recording the programme to the hard drive, so DVR functionality only seems a couple of steps away from that.

:)

SigmaTheDJ, Aug 8, 2014
  2. U2boy
    U2boy Guest
    U2boy, Aug 8, 2014
  3. U2boy
    U2boy Guest
    U2boy, Aug 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but, as always, you will not be able to DVR anything that is not game related on the Xbox One console.

onyxishere, Aug 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but, as always, you will not be able to DVR anything that is not game related on the Xbox One console.
  6. U2boy Win User

Xbox DVR Functionality "On Hold"

7. U2boy Win User

Xbox One's Television DVR Feature On Hold!

8. WMC_Forever Win User

Xbox DVR Functionality "On Hold"

9. Boidster Win User

I think Microsoft is targeting an adult audience with the One.

[quote user="Myala"]Why does it need a built in tuner?[/quote]

These days it would need four tuners to keep up with the latest DVRs. I'll be interested to see if any of its potential DVR uses really pay off for anyone.
Thema:

1. The upcoming TV tuner - DVR functionality? - Similar Threads - upcoming tuner DVR

2. Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5: What do you guys think of Xbox's Project Scarlett compared to Playstation 5. The upcoming console launches represent big stakes for both manufacturers, with Sony's lead in the current console war...
  3. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  4. Upcoming games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming games: Will undertale ever come to xbox one s 86b604fb-4ede-44e5-ae3b-5a320218f1d9
  5. Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox: Im really excited to play borderlands 3 751d7cb9-a669-402f-a63a-7ca054dadfe9
  6. What upcoming games are you excited for??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What upcoming games are you excited for??: Rage 2 wolfenstine youngblood and cyber punk 96622976-5c73-469f-8201-f41a50b53b52
  7. Upcoming Game Releases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Game Releases: Fallen Order! I was a huge fan of Battlefront 2's campaign. Is this game is anything similar in graphics, it's going to be gorgeous! f34e5a6a-1f8b-487d-a570-233c218f5d0e
  8. upcoming console without storage.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    upcoming console without storage.: First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath storage ports like all the laptops. for...
  9. Upcoming sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming sale: Who is excited for the upcoming sale? Any specific games you would like to see have a discounted price? 689dddb6-91cb-411e-b6b9-dfd20af2173b
  10. Upcoming Xbox One backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Xbox One backwards compatibility: I played Final Fantasy XIII and It was one of my favorite recieve at the time for final fantasy xiii game on first time on Xbox One console witn backwards compatible on November 13, 2018. Now, I...