the updated unlimited pass on pc

Discus and support the updated unlimited pass on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my father has a game pass ultimate. He's able to play pc/ultimate. my Xbox is home. When I try playing on the pc it asked me to buy it. how can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michaeljobii, Sep 17, 2020.

1. michaeljobii
    michaeljobii Guest

my father has a game pass ultimate. He's able to play pc/ultimate. my Xbox is home. When I try playing on the pc it asked me to buy it. how can you help me?

:)

michaeljobii, Sep 17, 2020
  2. TheFifthElement Win User

my father has a game pass ultimate. He's able to play pc/ultimate. my Xbox is home. When I try playing on the pc it asked me to buy it. how can you help me?
    Are you logging in on your father's account, or your own account? Because my fiance wanted to play the Halo: MCC on the PC one time, but she had to be signed into my Xbox account in order to be able to play it because my account is Game Pass Ultimate. Otherwise,
    you have to have your own Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  3. michaeljobii Win User

thank you well see how Microsoft handles it in a month
  4. Cthulhu4972 Win User

i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox game pass using the offer that including them

I do not have access to a xbox console as I got the game pass unlimited for my PC.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

I don't have or plan to play on a PC so for me the Game Pass Unlimited is not worth it, if you plan to move to a PC to play also, then it might be worth looking into especially since it is the same price
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

Well its unlimited access to a library games, made by many different publishers / devs. Here's a LINK to a list of the games included in the Ultimate game
    pass library, in case you change your mind.
Thema:

1. the updated unlimited pass on pc - Similar Threads - updated unlimited pass

2. Game taking hours to install update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game taking hours to install update: I only play the the xbox like twice a month so everytime there’s some sort of update for a game which takes hours, sometimes up to 5. I have fast Internet. This is a huge problem for Microsoft. I...
  3. Xbox one update crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update crash: It all started when the konsol tried to do a update and it crashed. Now it takes along time to start up (around 30-60 min) and then it comes to the troubleshoot screen, there i have tried to do...
  4. Operating System update on XBox 360 (compulsory for changes to microsoft account T&C's)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Operating System update on XBox 360 (compulsory for changes to microsoft account T&C's)...: XBox 360 with original internal hard drive has been going fantastic until an OS update that locked out all features (including running installed apps) until it was run. Afterwards it could not log...
  5. Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games: I have a limited data cap and I cannot stop games (specifically Outerworlds and Halo) from updating automatically. They don't even appear in my Microsoft store and my XBox for PC is not running,...
  6. PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?: Hey All, As much as I love the new Android remote play, streaming to my office PC via the Windows 10 Xbox Companion App is my go-to. The PC Xbox (Beta) app doesnt have console steaming yet. The...
  7. Microsoft Store on my xbox won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store on my xbox won’t update: My microsoft store hasn’t updated since June. I didn’t think much of it because it kept working as per usual. With the most recent update (the wierd UI change) it says it requires and upgrade....
  8. atualização de jogo[Translation-game update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    atualização de jogo[Translation-game update]: fui atualizar o fortnite e a atualização bugo e tive q baixar o jogo inteiro novamente, segunda vez q isso acontece alguém sabe resolver? [Translation-I went to update Fortnite and the bug update...
  9. Error E102 00000C01 80070003, wont start, can't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E102 00000C01 80070003, wont start, can't update: I just got Error E102 00000C01 80070003. after an update.....now my unit won't start....i can't restart, can't update and factory reset brings me back to original Error page..... help !!???...
  10. Need a little help with offline system update

in XboX Insiders
    Need a little help with offline system update: Hi, i'm new here... yesterday my xbox one (6 years old) was automaticaly shutting down after i turned it on about one minute, and it kept doing the same thing. I thought that reseting to factory...