The voice of my voice feels very bad

Discus and support The voice of my voice feels very bad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When wandering to connect the external sound card to my portable pc and drifting the microphone registers like a 80-year-old transmission before it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pkflavio03, Jun 6, 2017.

1. pkflavio03
    pkflavio03 Guest

When wandering to connect the external sound card to my portable pc and drifting the microphone registers like a 80-year-old transmission before it was better recorded and when i plug in (sound card) i slammed up we say the windows system and kind of all
    microphones do this What if I write badly and why I am Italian

:)

pkflavio03, Jun 6, 2017
  2. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Things in games that make you cringe.

LOL @ the guy who said Skyrim's voice acting, I agree it was bad, do you remember how bad Oblivion was ? my god, how many times did we hear Barrus' voice ? <chills>

DeadFall526, Jun 6, 2017
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Battlefield hardline problem

the voices are funny.... Yo SUSPECTS IN DA CHOPPA! (deep bad guy voice)

tohellnbak, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox headset echo

How is quality of voice? on my koss the microphone sounds very bad
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Battlefield hardline problem

the voices are funny.... Yo SUSPECTS IN DA CHOPPA! (deep bad guy voice)
  6. DeadFall526 Win User

Things in games that make you cringe.

LOL @ the guy who said Skyrim's voice acting, I agree it was bad, do you remember how bad Oblivion was ? my god, how many times did we hear Barrus' voice ? <chills>
  7. Nordicdusk Win User

Wish list for a future Resident Evil game.

Bring back the zombies and bad voice acting for the real old school feel ha ha. But really it needs to go back and put more horror in its survival horror.
  8. ianbann82 Win User

Arkham Origins - Gets two thumbs up

Not quite feeling Roger Craig Smiths batman voice at the moment it isn't bad just feels strange hope it grows on me. as for the game itself only a few hours in and am really enjoying it must buy for Arkham fans
Thema:

1. The voice of my voice feels very bad - Similar Threads - voice voice feels

2. Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.: I am unable to speak in voice chat and party chat. People hear "child" while in a game with me or in a party chat. All my setting are on "allow", also this happens when I play on PC and use the...
  3. how to get voice in clips/recordings

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get voice in clips/recordings: hi, so i'm trying to start a youtube channel and i would like to have my voice in recordings. every method ive seen to do this is outdated because of the xbox update. if anyone could help it would...
  4. how to get voice in clips/recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get voice in clips/recording: hi, im trying to start a youtube channel and i would like to have my voice in the recordings. every method ive seen for this is outdated. plesse help! 6bb608aa-e36c-48cc-bfae-d17ca6d20b23
  5. Mic won’t register my voice on parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic won’t register my voice on parties: Hey ya’ll. So, this will mostly be a copy-paste of what I was going to post as “feedback”, before I backed out and decided the forum would be better. Everything was working perfectly fine in...
  6. I got voice banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got voice banned: Hi, I got voice banned today because of something stupid. I was saying you watched me get eaten by an ape dude and then auto corrected ape to raped. Please fix your system xbox. And make sure you...
  7. Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay: Hello everyone, I stream a lot of call of duty modern warfare on the twitch app on the xbox, there has been one time my stream could hear voice chat from all consoles and pcs, but since then,...
  8. Is it possible to block messages from strangers without blocking their voices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to block messages from strangers without blocking their voices?: Hi all! I play a decent amount of PvP games on my xbox, which require tons of voice communication. The downfall of these games, however, is the hate mail. So, I turned the setting “Others can...
  9. Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies: I recently got back in to Call of Duty Black Ops 2 strictly for Zombies. I want to use the voice chat to better communicate with my team, but it won't work. I saw a post similar to this where they...
  10. Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings: To keep it short and simple: Need to use the Text-To-Speech for games like Sea of Thieves so others don't miss my messages as they have working mics. But I want to make sure they can actually...