The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus

Discus and support The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When the Telltale Walking Dead Final Season was announced, there was a preorder bonus of the updated collection included. Here is the article from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WeirdScience06, Apr 30, 2019.

1. The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus

When the Telltale Walking Dead Final Season was announced, there was a preorder bonus of the updated collection included.

Here is the article from Xbox: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/08/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-pre-order-now-xbox-one/

The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus [​IMG]

As you can see I purchased it before the required date, however when I went to install it, I couldn't find it on the Xbox or on the store, so I tried on my PC and the only thing I can find is this:

The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus [​IMG]

All the other Walking Dead titles are available, so why isn't this one? Especially because it's the updated version with HD graphics

:)

WeirdScience06, Apr 30, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

I think Smwutches is right. The game is most likely de listed since Tell Tale shut down. If you bought the extra bonuses around June last year you may be out of luck now since it's been so long. You could try going to my games and apps and seeing if there
    are any additional downloads available.
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

Most likely it was delisted when Telltale shut down. However I don't know why the others would still be left up.
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Walking Dead Survival Instinct - first gameplay trailer

6. GothDarkeDragon Win User

Classic costume DLC release...

Wait, 7?

1 Ermack skin/fatality kollecters edition bonus

2 Scorpion skin/fatality GameStop preorder bonus

3 Sub Zero Best Buy preorder bonus

4 Reptile Amazon preorder bonus

5 Mileena Walmart preorder bonus

6 Kitana ???

7 ????
Thema:

1. The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus - Similar Threads - Walking Dead Collection

2. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  3. The walking dead final season not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The walking dead final season not loading: Hi, so I was playing the walking dead normally. Ended episode 1 and then went to play rocket league . so I tried to play again and the game doesn't start when I press A it says connecting to...
  4. Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later: I bought the walking dead season 9 pass before the beginning of the season. The mid season break just ended, and episode 9 aired last Sunday, but it still hasn't posted yet. The episodes used to...
  5. The Walking Dead GOTY Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead GOTY Edition: I have the xbox 360 disk version, which is supposed to be compatible with the One. I put in the game and it installs all the episodes but when I start the game all it lets me select is episode...
  6. The Walking Dead New Frontier Arapça Sorunu[The Arabic Issue of the Walking Dead New Frontier]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead New Frontier Arapça Sorunu[The Arabic Issue of the Walking Dead New Frontier]: HATA DÜZELTİLDİ [Translation - ERROR CORRECTED] 573b2e33-7511-43a6-b689-8119252db42b
  7. I made a lot of maps walking dead maps in far Cry 5..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made a lot of maps walking dead maps in far Cry 5..: I have made alot of the walking dead maps in far cry 5, and put some of the characters names as the loadouts...will I get banned and or sued? 1b3685d4-555c-4da7-8228-abcd34350f0b
  8. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  9. Walking Dead Collection Not Allowing Progress From Seperate Season 1 and Season 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Collection Not Allowing Progress From Seperate Season 1 and Season 2: I previously purchased Season 1 and Season 2 of the Walking Dead Telltale Game. They have a promotion that pre-purchasing Season 4 allows you to download The Walking Dead Collection, which has...
  10. The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Collection: Hello! I Pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season. The description says I get The Walking Dead Collection when I preorder, but I cannot download it. When do I get this? greetings...