The Walking Dead - Season Two - Episode 1 and Beyond

Discus and support The Walking Dead - Season Two - Episode 1 and Beyond in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ***Caution Spoiler Alert*** Hey guys, I just finished playing all of The Walking Dead Season 1 and the first Episode of Season 2. What do you guys... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lillithvain, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

***Caution Spoiler Alert***

Hey guys, I just finished playing all of The Walking Dead Season 1 and the first Episode of Season 2. What do you guys think of the latest episode? What are your thoughts about who the mysterious person is from the spoiler for Episode 2? Did Kenny somehow
    survive the alley in Savannah? Did Lily somehow make it out in the wilderness on her own after they left behind on the road?

:)

Lillithvain, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Feb 14, 2014
  3. The Walking Dead, Season 3

I have bought The Walking Dead season 3, episode 3, and it is the same episode as episode 1 in season 3... when will this be fixed?

LaDii JoKeR x, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep. 3 "In Harm's Way"

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Walking Dead's Season 2 Episode 2 won't download

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

bought a game(digital) but didn't receive

Do you have Walking dead frontier episode 1??

As the season pass is only Episodes 2-5. You need episode 1 to launch the other episodes
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Next Wave of game releases?

8. GronTron Win User

the walking dead

Hi there StoneyTheReaper, I looked up the store page for The Walking Dead and it does pretty clearly state in the game description: Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series.

-

And for episode two "Starved For Help:" Episode two of a five-part series set in Robert Kirkman’s award-winning universe. ... Purchase of this DLC requires The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day.

-

I would agree with something along the lines of a Walking Dead season pass sort of thing, where you pay a larger sum of points but you get all the episodes as they are released.
Thema:

1. The Walking Dead - Season Two - Episode 1 and Beyond - Similar Threads - Walking Dead Season

2. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  3. The walking dead final season not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The walking dead final season not loading: Hi, so I was playing the walking dead normally. Ended episode 1 and then went to play rocket league . so I tried to play again and the game doesn't start when I press A it says connecting to...
  4. Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later: I bought the walking dead season 9 pass before the beginning of the season. The mid season break just ended, and episode 9 aired last Sunday, but it still hasn't posted yet. The episodes used to...
  5. Problems With The Walking Dead Season 2 (Backwards Compatible)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems With The Walking Dead Season 2 (Backwards Compatible): I'm really upset and frustrated at the moment. A couple days ago i contacted Microsoft about not being able to purchase the 3 remaining episodes of The Walking Dead Season 2 (Backwards...
  6. "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season" won't be completed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season" won't be completed.: I pre-ordered a game that called "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season". I was waiting for episode 2 release which is next week. I heard The company of devs are closing down...
  7. telltale the walking dead season finale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    telltale the walking dead season finale: are they completing the full season because, i bought the season pass and dont wanna feel like i just lost 19.99 for only getting 2 episodes because i just found out there stopping production...
  8. The Walking Dead: Final season unavailable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead: Final season unavailable?: Hi there is anyone else having the issue where the new The Walking dead: Final season is listed as unavailabe? It's release date was today at 12am and just wondering if anyone has any info. Is...
  9. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  10. Walking Dead Collection Not Allowing Progress From Seperate Season 1 and Season 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Collection Not Allowing Progress From Seperate Season 1 and Season 2: I previously purchased Season 1 and Season 2 of the Walking Dead Telltale Game. They have a promotion that pre-purchasing Season 4 allows you to download The Walking Dead Collection, which has...