The Walking Dead World I made

Discus and support The Walking Dead World I made in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Photos on my instagram tell me what you think and feel free to leave questions. TWD_Daryl_Dixon_Fan http://instagram.com/twd_daryl_dixon_fan I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Work and Income, May 29, 2014.

1. The Walking Dead World I made

Photos on my instagram tell me what you think and feel free to leave questions. TWD_Daryl_Dixon_Fan

http://instagram.com/twd_daryl_dixon_fan

I have made the prison and the farm and season 2 farm so far.

:)

Work and Income, May 29, 2014
  2. Walking Dead Season Pass

Thanks! Hoping Fear The Walking Dead will be made available too

TonyRamos2970, May 29, 2014
  3. Minecraft On Disc?

They did it is possible they made the walking dead on disc

Flaming X Skulz, May 29, 2014
  4. Flaming X Skulz Win User

Minecraft On Disc?

They did it is possible they made the walking dead on disc
  5. TonyRamos2970 Win User

Walking Dead Season Pass

Thanks! Hoping Fear The Walking Dead will be made available too
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

it would be great considering Left 4 dead 1 and 2 were amazing.

But several games have tried: World war Z, The Walking dead overkill

etc
  7. HollywoodBull Win User

Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

it would be great considering Left 4 dead 1 and 2 were amazing.

But several games have tried: World war Z, The Walking dead overkill

etc
  8. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of it"?

The Walking Dead Season 1, that game made me think about a lot of things in my life
Thema:

The Walking Dead World I made

1. The Walking Dead World I made - Similar Threads - Walking Dead World

2. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  3. The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus: When the Telltale Walking Dead Final Season was announced, there was a preorder bonus of the updated collection included. Here is the article from Xbox:...
  4. The walking dead final season not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The walking dead final season not loading: Hi, so I was playing the walking dead normally. Ended episode 1 and then went to play rocket league . so I tried to play again and the game doesn't start when I press A it says connecting to...
  5. Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later: I bought the walking dead season 9 pass before the beginning of the season. The mid season break just ended, and episode 9 aired last Sunday, but it still hasn't posted yet. The episodes used to...
  6. The Walking Dead GOTY Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead GOTY Edition: I have the xbox 360 disk version, which is supposed to be compatible with the One. I put in the game and it installs all the episodes but when I start the game all it lets me select is episode...
  7. The Walking Dead New Frontier Arapça Sorunu[The Arabic Issue of the Walking Dead New Frontier]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead New Frontier Arapça Sorunu[The Arabic Issue of the Walking Dead New Frontier]: HATA DÜZELTİLDİ [Translation - ERROR CORRECTED] 573b2e33-7511-43a6-b689-8119252db42b
  8. I made a lot of maps walking dead maps in far Cry 5..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made a lot of maps walking dead maps in far Cry 5..: I have made alot of the walking dead maps in far cry 5, and put some of the characters names as the loadouts...will I get banned and or sued? 1b3685d4-555c-4da7-8228-abcd34350f0b
  9. OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Deluxe Pre-Order Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Deluxe Pre-Order Bundle: Har en forhåndsbestilling på OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Deluxe Pre-Order Bundle, men fikk en E-mail 24/10-2018 fra microsoft som sa «Du ba oss avbryte hele eller deler av bestillingen». Jeg...
  10. New Walking Dead Game From Overkill Will "Payday-esque" in a "Bigger World"

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Walking Dead Game From Overkill Will "Payday-esque" in a "Bigger World": Speaking at a panel at South by Southwest, series creator Robert Kirkman discussed avoiding the problems that plague licensed games. Last year, Overkill announced that they were working on a new...