The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder

Discus and support The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Game doesn't create a Save Game Folder (C:\Users(Your name)\Saved Games\metro exodus\). Game progress and settings (graphics etc) are not being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MinhYung, Jun 12, 2019.

1. MinhYung
    MinhYung Guest

The Game doesn't create a Save Game Folder (C:\Users(Your name)\Saved Games\metro exodus\). Game progress and settings (graphics etc) are not being saved. I can start the game and change settings temporarily, but after closing the game everything is set
    to default and the progress is gone.

What I did:

1) I installed the new Version of the XBox App (Including Win 10 Version 1903)

2) I downloaded Metro Exodus via the App and installed it on a different drive (DThe Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder :) than my system is on (CThe Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder :).

3) I started the game

Unfortunately I can't install the game on C: because it requires over 50 GB. I assume it's a rights problem, but I can't access the game installation folder to grant admin access to something like metroexodus.exe . In fact, the installation Folder on D: is
    just a big archive without any user-access at all (I assume because of copyright protection of the Windows Store)

What I tried (without a solution):

1) Deleting the game via the Xbox App and downloading it again

2) Starting the App as Admin

3) Downloading another Metro Exodus profile and trying to get the game run with these settings / savegames

:)

MinhYung, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder - Similar Threads - Windows Store Version

2. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  3. Nahimic (Windows Store) crashes Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nahimic (Windows Store) crashes Forza 4: There is a problem with Forza 4 crashing to desktop without an error when the Nahimic application is installed. If the application is removed, Forza will launch without any problems. This issue...
  4. microsoft store on windows 10 game update

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store on windows 10 game update: me and my friends have been playing ark. i started a server on my pc (got the game through game pass on the microsoft store. the game on xbox received an update, however on the microsoft store on...
  5. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  6. i canot play ark on the pc (windows store version) with my friends on xbox one. since latest ...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canot play ark on the pc (windows store version) with my friends on xbox one. since latest ...: I have created a server on my xbox with my friends. the serever is running from my xbox and works fine with for my friends after the latest update released to xbox. but on windows ten I am unable...
  7. Pre-ordered Quantum Break via Xbox Store, didn't get the free Windows 10 Version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Quantum Break via Xbox Store, didn't get the free Windows 10 Version: Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox One via Xbox Store, but i don't get the Windows 10 Version. fdf498ef-9c9e-4898-b4dc-f51111028df9
  8. cuphead windows store version save game reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cuphead windows store version save game reset: after playing for few hours and complete world 1. i quit to desktop. later on, come back to the game, my save game reset to 0. have to replay from begining. it happen every times i quit the game...
  9. windows store version game still wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows store version game still wont launch: hello, my pc meet the minimum requirements. every times i start the game. on connect to network please wait screen, the game close and quit to desktop but no any error code pop up. i dont know...
  10. Windows 10 store saying I don't own Gears of war 4 but I own the pre ordered version and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 store saying I don't own Gears of war 4 but I own the pre ordered version and ...: I launched the game when it came out at 9 o'clock yesterday. I've been playing it until 12a.m when I got signed out of xbox live because it told me my internet connection had something wrong with...