The witcher 2 wont work

Discus and support The witcher 2 wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The witcher 2 wont play on my system, keep getting the might not be playable message. I bought this from the Microsoft store years ago and it's worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshTrumpower, Feb 13, 2020.

1. The witcher 2 wont work

The witcher 2 wont play on my system, keep getting the might not be playable message. I bought this from the Microsoft store years ago and it's worked before but not now. Tried resetting the system and my router and still not working. I've uninstalled
    and reinstalled it and no change please help?

:)

JoshTrumpower, Feb 13, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

Hi Josh,

Thanks for coming to the forums.We understand getting error when launching a game. This is a known issue and is being looked into. We recommend to be patient until they figure out what has happened. We will keep you up to date when we hear anything on the
    issue. You can also check out Xbox on Twitter for updates.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JoshTrumpower Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

I've seen threads where this has been an issue for years with this game, any idea how long or if the problem with be resolved?
  4. VampireRambo Win User

Unable to download Witcher 2 on Xbox One

you have to use the internet such as safari microsoft edge but witcher 2 will no longer be available after today it wont work if you try to do it on the xbox one
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Cant Decide which to buy, Help me please?

Loved Witcher 2, and its a excellent gaming experience but, its a linear story, you do choose how the story goes, but it wont have the same free choice as Dogma has as its not open world in the sense you make a character and play it as you want

-

Witcher 2 is an amazing game with a great story, but if you are going to be buying new, I would say Dogma as the good people here seem to be enjoying it and it will give you more game, for far longer then Witcher 2, so let Witcher 2 drop in price and go
    for Dogma for now
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

I'm buying all digital. (I think Digital may lead to benefits)

When I bought Oblivion on disc it came with a huge map.Digital wont give you this.When I bought Witcher 2 it came with a massive quest book.Digital doesnt give you this.
Thema:

The witcher 2 wont work

1. The witcher 2 wont work - Similar Threads - witcher wont

2. Can I play The Witcher 2 on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Witcher 2 on Xbox One?: So, I want to play The Witcher 2 on my Xbox One. I can't find it on the marketplace. On my computer I find it on the microsoft store but it says "download to xbox 360". Is there any way to buy...
  3. the witcher 2 no se puede juegar[Translation-the witcher 2 unable to play]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 2 no se puede juegar[Translation-the witcher 2 unable to play]: hola compre the witcher 2 y me salian dos copias desintale el juego y solo me sale una lo instalo y me dice este error 0x87e10007 que reinicie la consola o espere a que el juego salga a la venta...
  4. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One: So it seems like a ton of people are experiencing this issue recently, I have an xbox one x and had witcher 2 on it and it worked well, but I uninstalled it to make room and now am retrying to get...
  5. The Witcher 2:Assassins of Kings won't play on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2:Assassins of Kings won't play on my xbox: I have tried uninstalling, re-installing, soft resets, and this game still won't work. I also tried looking for the 7.7 gb version of the game but, it just isn't there. I have been working on this...
  6. Witcher 2 not playable issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 not playable issue.: I was getting an error when trying to launch Witcher 2. It said I had to wait for the release date. When I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the game disappeared. Now I cant find it in my list or...
  7. The Witcher 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 3: Bought this on release as I really enjoyed the previous 2 games. I'll echo what the majority have said,i loved it but if I did have any negatives it would be that I though it dragged on a bit in...
  8. Witcher 2 wont sign in to my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 wont sign in to my profile: Hi, When I try to sign into my profile to play witcher 2 it just does the endless thinking loop thingy and doesn't sign in. I'm already signed in on the console. Please help! Justin...
  9. Witcher 3 dlc wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 dlc wont work: hi all I went to go on witcher 3 this morning and I couldn't get on it because some dlc wasn't downloaded for my save and then i noticed that hearts of stone and where the cat and the wolf play...
  10. witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work: ive been speaking to xbox support on chat for over a week regarding this issue and there trying to blame it on the preview programme but the games worked after i joined it and all of a sudden they...