The Witcher Pre-E3 Trailer

Discus and support The Witcher Pre-E3 Trailer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looks amazing The Witcher 3 - Pre-E3 Trailer - IGN Video. 2/24/2014 70671ef1-8620-4d08-b889-169873faf24b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRUZZifer, Jun 5, 2014.

1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

CRUZZifer, Jun 5, 2014
  2. ilm1rko
    ilm1rko Guest
    The Witcher3 Video - Trailer

The: Witcher: 3 Wild Hunt - E3 2014 Trailer

[View:]

ilm1rko, Jun 5, 2014
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Jun 5, 2014
  4. ilm1rko Win User

The Witcher3 Video - Trailer

The: Witcher: 3 Wild Hunt - E3 2014 Trailer

[View:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fmdb9dKXsU&list=PLPJnbjKQyC4_DdBKT_bwz83D7Ng6CAUQ8:210:122]

5. John Dowding Win User

The Witcher 3 delayed again! Nooooo......

6. Michael Ratliff 2011 Win User

when do you think we'll see the fallout 4 announcement?

Last I heard, right after Oblivion or Fallout 3, Bethesda announced they were working on two more games, one that was further along in development (Skyrim) and another in pre production. I don't see it as an impossibility for them to at the very least reveal
    that they are working on Fallout 4 at E3 this year, maybe have the teaser trailer there, then have a full gameplay trailer at E3 2013 with it dropping in October 2013.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

What Games Do You Want To See At E3 2013?

8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Trailer

[quote user="SomeNerdOnXbox"]

Does this happen in LOS1 ? I have soooo many questions LOL I really need to finish the story but I don't want to rush because I'm really really enjoying this game. Do you know if there is going to be more info released at E3?

[/quote]Well this is a Pre E3 2012 trailer so your going to get more info at E3.
Thema:

1. The Witcher Pre-E3 Trailer - Similar Threads - Witcher Pre Trailer

2. Lost 2 weeks worth of saves for Witcher 3 After Xbox One X Crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 2 weeks worth of saves for Witcher 3 After Xbox One X Crashed: My Xbox One X crashed yesterday (25/08/2019) at around 6pm BST possibly due to the heat in my room. Upon restarting, my latest saves for my play through of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt were unable to...
  3. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  4. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....
  5. "Code not found" The Witcher 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Code not found" The Witcher 2: I bought a code that doesnt work. For the Witcher 2 on XboxOne. And yes I am entering it right. Anyone had this problem? e3ced681-6f2a-48f7-b4b8-2ee29890803b
  6. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Xenonaut Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Xenonaut Achievement: I completed the requirements for this achievement months ago and has never unlocked. Achievements are unlocking as they are supposed to as I have unlocked a few of the ones I was missing today...
  7. Witcher 2 won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 won't download: Some time ago Witcher 2 was available to download for free. I claimed the game, played it a bit on my Xbox 360, then had to delete it because of space. Now I'd like to play it again and it's not...
  8. the witcher 3 will not install on my xbox (disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 3 will not install on my xbox (disk): I have tried many a thing and nothing seems to work e54c94ca-2856-4c60-8d82-d6446fa7ff33
  9. Witcher 3 new DLC Blood and Wine pre-download isn't available for Expansion pack owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 new DLC Blood and Wine pre-download isn't available for Expansion pack owners: Hello, just wanted to ask why isn't available as pre-download the newest Blood and Wine DLC pack for the Expansion pack owners? It seems to me someone forgot to add the "Expansion pack" bundle to...
  10. Witcher 3 is available for Pre load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 is available for Pre load.: http://www.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=40392918 Also 25gb in size? I thought it would be bigger. Yeah I know ;) 2c6cc533-6cd4-435d-88f6-f45a16ce9310