The Wolf Among Us Ep 2 Download Code Accident

Discus and support The Wolf Among Us Ep 2 Download Code Accident in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently gotten the download code for the wolf among us Ep 2 and accidentally deleted the code. May I please have another one? You can check my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XtermaNatr, Feb 7, 2014.

1. XtermaNatr
    XtermaNatr Guest

I have recently gotten the download code for the wolf among us Ep 2 and accidentally deleted the code. May I please have another one? You can check my purchase history for proof that I bought one.

:)

XtermaNatr, Feb 7, 2014
  2. AltoPlum05
    AltoPlum05 Guest
    Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.

AltoPlum05, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Deleted my Wolf Among Us code by accident

This is my first time posting here so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. I inadvertently deleted the message that had my Wolf Among Us Ep. 2 code and I'm wondering if there is any way I can get the code reissued. I hadn't used it yet and simply hit the
    wrong button and its gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheRedShadowest, Feb 7, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Was it in an email? If so, check your trash folders.

Other than that you could try contacting either phone support or @xboxsupport on Twitter.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Feb 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Was it in an email? If so, check your trash folders.

Other than that you could try contacting either phone support or @xboxsupport on Twitter.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. AltoPlum05 Win User

Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.
  7. ezdoesit510 Win User

Was Charged $5 for The Wolf Among Us EP.2

I'm sure you can get a refund, but you will have to call customer support or try support online here support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

This message was posted:

2/5/2014 7:38:36 PM PST:

Xbox members, are you being prompted to buy the “The Wolf Among Us- Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors” even though you already own the Season Pass? As you read this message, we’re working to fix this issue. Thanks for your patience during this process. Another
    update is coming your way in 60 minutes.
  8. airmattdog Win User

You'll need to contact customer support.
  9. Temhotabot Win User

Did you download the content from the in-game store or from the dashboard? On Call of Duty Ghosts you must buy it via the in-game store, if you buy it from the dashboard you will get charged, they tell you this if you are a season
    pass holder.
Thema:

1. The Wolf Among Us Ep 2 Download Code Accident - Similar Threads - Wolf Among Download

2. The Wolf Among Us question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us question.: I have the Xbox 360 version, it's got this annoying bug where in the last chapter the language suddenly changes itself to Spanish no matter which language you had it set to and there's no way to...
  3. Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360): I unlocked the last achievement in The Wolf Among Us [Xbox 360] (Happily Ever After for 20G) The game doesn`t appear on my completed games on the 360 and on the xbox 360's achievement "app" it...
  4. The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing: I posted this in the wrong forum first then I found this forum, Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry...
  5. the wolf among us is a rip off that won't download even thou i paid for the season pass .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the wolf among us is a rip off that won't download even thou i paid for the season pass .: why won't it let me download number 5 even thou i have payed for the season pass ? b213a931-1ecd-44c9-9bbd-03af93683856
  6. Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use: I have a season pass for the wolf among us and episode 3 is out but I can't download it because apparently I have not accepted the new terms of use. I've read (scrolled through) the entire TOU and...
  7. The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble: Hello, I have been trying to get help with this problem from Xbox Support, who I now realize can do nothing for me, because it's not an issue on their end. Though I have also submitted three...
  8. The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error: I just bought the season pass for the the wolf among us, but everytime i download the episode 1 it downloads the DEMO!!, i need help fixing it or a refund! bae8d39c-8d2d-4314-9d82-19e0928ae8ba
  9. Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue: So, I added The Wolf Among Us from Games with Gold Earlier this month. I couldn't download it due to space restrictions, and the fact I wasn't ready to play it yet, so like so many other games, I...
  10. The wolf among us episode 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The wolf among us episode 2 problem: Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry on wig the game and the screen freezes wiv the loading logo n...