The worst gaming platform EVER!

Discus and support The worst gaming platform EVER! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to get my broken Xbox warrantied for a couple weeks now. After 2 months with terrible online service while my PS4 has been working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FauxSphinx13299, Feb 9, 2018.

1. The worst gaming platform EVER!

I have been trying to get my broken Xbox warrantied for a couple weeks now. After 2 months with terrible online service while my PS4 has been working flawlessly I finally got a warranty replacement sent to me. I allowed a hold of over $350 dollars on my
    account so they would send me a new one, this is still under warranty mind you, and a week later I get my new xbox one s and it is even more broken than the one I am sending back. It can't even pretend to connect to services that the last one could access
    but only in an unplayable fashion. Today I spent over an hour on the phone going over this and was promised that my issue had been escalated to a higher office but after four hours of checking into it I find that there is no record that my phone call even
    occurred. When confronted with this even their online chat support hung up on me once before promising once again that that same thing that I was told on the phone. The first phone call, which didn't happen mind you, did result in the hold on my bank account
    being released, but now I am left with two broken xboxes and nothing but the same verbal assurance that the matter is being reviewed. The Xbox division of Microsoft is in finical trouble and can anyone act surprised. I had two xbox 360s get the red ring of
    death, and now I have two broken Xbox Ones. Here's a joke for you how many Xboxes does it take to find one that works? I have no idea because all I have is a pile of broken ones! I guess the jokes on me.

:)

FauxSphinx13299, Feb 9, 2018
  2. KNoley
    KNoley Guest
    Majority of games not loading

This is the worst console I've ever owned. Most the time it is nothing more than a $300 paperweight. Microsoft has forever lost my business with this atrocity of a gaming platform.

KNoley, Feb 9, 2018
  3. Can't open a support case

welcome to the world of microsoft! The worlds worst gaming platform

SquintOrphan8, Feb 9, 2018
  4. KNoley Win User

Majority of games not loading

This is the worst console I've ever owned. Most the time it is nothing more than a $300 paperweight. Microsoft has forever lost my business with this atrocity of a gaming platform.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

XBOX One is the worst game platform ever

I am also sorry you feel that way.

You can put your xbox into offline mode to install games from disc, but this will only install whats on the disc, any updates for the game will need to be downloaded once you go back online again.

Here are a few links that may help you out.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games

http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline

http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/networking/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-on...

Hope these help you.
  6. OmegaPrime85 Win User

XBOX One is the worst game platform ever

Sorry you feel that way.

I had a Playstation 4, and actually sold it recently in favor of my Xbox One. I find the XB1 a much more superior console.

Install times are about the same between Xbox and Playstation. If you're downloading a game.. Well.. what's your internet speed?

What games did you have issues with the installation stopping? I haven't had any issues before.
  7. SquintOrphan8 Win User

Can't open a support case

welcome to the world of microsoft! The worlds worst gaming platform
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

PC got "High Tides" DLC for Free Today

and no doubt they will renew it, but thats the new business model of MS for Xbox...nothing but making money, and its so opposite to the community driven spirit that helped grow and build the Xbox brand

-

Sadly....CoD has been the worst thing to ever happen to Xbox LIVE, other platforms getting more game content then Xbox for the same games shows this more then ever
Thema:

The worst gaming platform EVER!

1. The worst gaming platform EVER! - Similar Threads - worst gaming platform

2. Your worst gaming habit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your worst gaming habit?: simple lol, staying online until 5 am when I need to be at work at 8 am. 5bf25b7c-b357-4108-8bf8-61ee6113fc86
  3. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  4. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?: Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8
  5. what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94
  6. What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...: Best Game I have played: Fallout 4, I mean it is fallout come on lol, It was my 1st fallout and I immediately fell in love with it, the survival feels like real time survival, trading, growing...
  7. This has got to be the worst game server on the market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This has got to be the worst game server on the market: Pathetic...will have to look for another vendor since Microsoft doesn't care about its product support 0ae42ba8-024a-4607-9095-9899d9f2d664
  8. XBOX One is the worst game platform ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One is the worst game platform ever: I cannot believe how long it takes to install and play a game. It is a waste of time and money, plus the times the installation stops. 37fa99eb-b9c6-43b4-935d-c94707367c1b
  9. Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games: At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I have avoid me once again after getting off...
  10. WORST Gaming Experience of My Life (Xbox Dedicated Servers a JOKE!!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST Gaming Experience of My Life (Xbox Dedicated Servers a JOKE!!!): I have been experiencing MASSIVE lag (pretty much constant except for very SMALL periods of respite) on XBOX Dedicated Servers (AUSTRALIA) for the last 9 MONTHS!!! Playing Halo 5 Guardians, now...