The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game

Discus and support The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when I stream on the Xbox app for pc my fortnite game keeps lagging when I stream on it and when I close the app the game freezes on me and then I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Skullslayer244, Aug 17, 2022.

1. The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game

when I stream on the Xbox app for pc my fortnite game keeps lagging when I stream on it and when I close the app the game freezes on me and then I have to reset the game, This issue always happens when I launch the app on my pc and fortnite together and I don’t know if it’s my side or your guys side but it always crashes my my game and this issue only happens on fortnite but no other games, I also tried to uninstall it and reinstall it and I had the same issue on my laptop when I streamed the Xbox app for pc. Also when I had the app open and ready to go on fortnite it wouldn’t let me press continue on the main screen of the game

Please fix the issue ASAP

submitted by /u/Skullslayer244
    [link] [comments]

/u/Skullslayer244, Aug 17, 2022
  2. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  3. frangarnes Win User

Xbox app and Store not working since Windows 10 update

Same problem here, Xbox app loads but crashes while logging in with no error message. And exactly same behaviour in beta app. Today I've seen a new update in Store but still not working. I've uninstalled Xbox app with PowerShell and reinstalled again via
    Store, but Xbox app keeps crashing. Notice this is happening in a tablet-PC with Intel Atom x5-Z8500, but the app works OK for me with my other computers I have Windows 10 installed.
  4. BeastlyHotShot Win User

xbox app

Just check for updates on the pc it should stop crashing the xbox app on your pc
  5. fransSpikanor Win User

skype app keeps crashing

skype app keeps still crashing on my xbox one.

and the last update i got was on 7-01-2016
  6. mdcp62 Win User

Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Since the update, any game that needs to be patched (Gears Tactics and Ori and Will of the Wisps for me) just crashes the Xbox PC app.
Thema:

The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game

1. The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game - Similar Threads - app keeps crashing

2. Xbox Insider App Keeps crashing 1st league Survey

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider App Keeps crashing 1st league Survey: Cant do 1st league Survey app keeps closing Xbox insider Program build 1.2201.13001.0 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  3. Why do games, launched via the Xbox app keep crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do games, launched via the Xbox app keep crashing on launch: So I dont use the Xbox app much as I dont own any games on there and I usually play games on other platforms (steam, epic, orgigin). However if I get a free gamepass, pardon the pun, but hard to...
  4. Xbox app keeps crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Helllo Xbox app on my pc is not opening no matter what , i tried everything from uninstalling the app to even resetting my PC twice . i paid for the ultimate game pass on 10th this month and near...
  5. Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing: When I opened the theme my Xbox app the app crashed. Today is the first time this happened. Is this this a bug or should I be worried? fd11ae36-43b9-4e5b-806b-88d9f3b1dc56
  6. Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming: This issue started to happen to me recently whenever a member of my xbox party starts streaming. The app crashes and everytime I try to restart and get back into the party it keeps crashing. I...
  7. My Xbox App keeps on crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App keeps on crashing.: Hello, When I open the Xbox App, it seems like its loading before crashing/just ending. I have tried deleting and reinstalling but it still doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?...
  8. Xbox game pass app keeps crashing on chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass app keeps crashing on chromebook: So whenever I start a game it gets to the loading screen and after a while it just crashes the app, both apps don't work Any help is appreciated submitted by /u/r_carcharias [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox App keeps crashing / Mon application Xbox est lente et se ferme toute seule en...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App keeps crashing / Mon application Xbox est lente et se ferme toute seule en...: FRENCH: Je suis pas sûr qui m'adresser, le support téléphonique Windows me renvoit au support téléphonique Xbox et eux me renvoient encore au support Windows, qui me laisse en attente. Dès que...
  10. Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my band new android devices? Anyone else having this same...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my band new android devices? Anyone else having this same...: Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my new android devices when I try to use to connect to my console to play my download games. The Game pass App is fine. I realize it is a Beta, but does anyone know...