The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

Discus and support The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keyang4, Sep 19, 2021.

1. keyang4
    keyang4 Guest

The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

The title states the main issue but to further elaborate

I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only shows the play with Game Pass and buy as a gift option and not the usual manage or install.

:)

keyang4, Sep 19, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and can easily access it on my Xbox.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This game is not in the Play Anywhere catalog, you will only be able to run/manage the game on your Xbox.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

I did select "get this" and installed them. That being said, when I go back to the store under the games with gold it shows both games and it doesn't say "owned" its says "$29.99 crossed out Free* with gold". So it clearly isn't owned on my console even
    though I have done the exact same thing you did.
  4. o0 Max Ammo 0o Win User

Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001)

I am currently checking the refund page, it hasn't showed up yet. It says to give 24 hours which will be in another 10 hours.

I would really like to find out why I can't play the game. I did own it on disc at one time and played it on this console. It was uninstalled before I purchased it digitally. There is something in my account that is communicating to Xbox (microsoft) that
    I do not own the game digitally even though I have purchased and downloaded it. The factory reset may work but it seems easier to just request a refund.
  5. SM Scorx Win User

achievement not unlocking

The level completion achievements from 343 Guilty Spark to The Maw won't unlock for me, even though I've done them before. Its like the game does not register that I in fact did not do them, but the level selection clearly says I did.
  6. DuFFuL Win User

(RANT)After three months of owning the XB1 I regret buying it.

Haha. Bizarro thinks because he owned a 360 and has a half decent gs he has every right to crap all over the xbox even though he doesn't own one. If that's the case then I guess I better start crapping all over the ps4 even though I don't own one. But I
    did own a ps1 with lots of games. So I'm clearly an expert on the ps4 as well! Better get defending and uphold my fan or status!
Thema:

1. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and... - Similar Threads - app says currently

2. Game Pass and Game Pass Android app says Account Suspended

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass and Game Pass Android app says Account Suspended: https://i.imgur.com/qbfQYy8.jpg I can assure you it's not and is most likely an issue. Reported in app, just posting so others don't have a heart attack like I did when it opened the apps today....
  3. When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

in XboX Insiders
    When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.: I have Xbox insider hub (legacy) and the one that was a beta for a while (the one with the black cover art). When I went to report a problem, it said that I cant use the old app and got sent to...
  4. Xbox app crashing while saying "This App Needs a Few Things That Are Missing on this PC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashing while saying "This App Needs a Few Things That Are Missing on this PC": The Xbox app crashes when starting up it displays a message saying "This App Needs a Few Things That Are Missing on this PC. Fix them in settings" and I can't open settings before it crashes. I...
  5. Apps won't launch says update in progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps won't launch says update in progress: Hello most of my apps say update in progress and its been over a day now, ive reset my console along with my internet but neither have worked 5d509934-b1c7-465c-89b7-80ca544a5fe7
  6. I've over 2500 points today but the rewards app says i only have 1412 points, why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've over 2500 points today but the rewards app says i only have 1412 points, why is that?: I've over 2500 points today but the rewards app says i only have 1412 points, why is that? 79a1479a-dc92-41ef-ad8c-efd272849cbd
  7. the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass: the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app on windows says that i dont have xbox game pass even though the charge went through and i am on the right account. i have no idea why this...
  8. Xbox Game app says 0 drives

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game app says 0 drives: Like in the titile you can see the game app says i have 0 drives i tried unistaling reinstalling over the Microsoft store doesn’t work the button doesn’t work also tried reinstalling restarting pc...
  9. Says "Do you own this game or app" when already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says "Do you own this game or app" when already purchased: So on GTA 5 i went to play but then it said do you own this game or app when ive had the game for several months and it also says that i do not have game pass but i have it. Yes it has been...
  10. Xbox app says please sign in to Xbox with your current account for streaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app says please sign in to Xbox with your current account for streaming.: Hi, everyone. I've been having a problem with my streaming recently. I used to have no problems before and this just randomly came up. When I go on to the Xbox app on my PC to stream a game, I...