The XBox controller does not receive any headphones

Discus and support The XBox controller does not receive any headphones in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a controller of Halo and when I connect it to a headset the remote does not catch them and just like there are no headphones , its happend with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GalPI7, Jun 15, 2019.

1. GalPI7
    GalPI7 Guest

:)

GalPI7, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

have you reviewed the audio options? You may have deactivated your microphone
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Did the headset ever work with the controller before?
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi GalPl7,

Sorry to hear this. Are you using an adapter for your controller or directly connecting the headset vua 3.5mm jack on your controller?
  5. DETOXED Win User

Hello,

This question has come up a couple times within the forum and heres the recommended steps.

“Thanks for your post, for this kind of issue we do recommend contacting support to view the warranty information and look at options for replacement. Use the Contact
    Us
    portal to get in contact with an agent so we can better assist you. If you like we also have the option to register devices to your account and create service orders for said devices; Visit our Microsoft
    Device Support
    page to do so.”
  6. KrystianJ Win User

The controller does not detect any headphones

I've tried and it still does not work
Thema:

1. The XBox controller does not receive any headphones - Similar Threads - controller does receive

2. New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?: Hi, just bought a New Xbox One controller-: [Microsoft S Wireless Controller Special Edition Night Ops Camo (XONE)] I have paired it with my PC but the controls do not work (Game Halo: Reach) ?...
  3. Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]: Boa noite, tenho um controle com fio original, nunca deu problema, porém há alguns dias quando eu conecto o usb a luz do controle acende por 1 segundo e apaga, tiro o cabo, coloco denovo e a mesma...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller does not work: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Wireless Controller for PC. I want to connect it with the wireless receiver, but it does not work. Usually, the Xbox Logo at the controller should start...
  5. xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly: Hi, I have a Problem with my new xbox one Controller. The a-button does not work consistently. When I push it in a certain angle with my base of the thumb, there is no input. So gaming is based...
  6. xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work: Dear Microsoft & Users. I am quite disappointed with the xbox one original controllers. The two controllers worked perhaps 2 weeks from when i purchased my xbox one, then the headset stopped...
  7. Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?: I bought the very expensive Elite 2 Xbox controller. I was reading the warranty manual and it says that Xbox accessories only have a 90-day warranty. Does that include the Elite 2 controller? I...
  8. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  9. Does the newer controller (with Bluetooth support) still be able to use the wireless receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the newer controller (with Bluetooth support) still be able to use the wireless receiver?: I'm planning on buying an XBox controller for my PC. Now, my PC does have bluetooth, but just in case I would like to play in a computer that does not have bluetooth, does the newer controller...
  10. Does the new Media Remote fully control your TV/Receiver? (d-pad, select, back)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new Media Remote fully control your TV/Receiver? (d-pad, select, back): The new remote looks cool, but I can't seem to find the answer to this question. It provides navigation control (d-pad, select, back ) to various console apps. Ideally, it would also use the IR...