The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me

Discus and support The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jurgen1488, May 23, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people who know me. I'm nicknamed in other places:

- Xbox Ambassadors Program

- Twitch

- YouTube

- Steam

- UPlay

- Origin

- EPIC

Never anywhere and no one, my nickname did not mind and never mind.

And suddenly, after six years, the Xbox Enforcement Team will destroy me like this.

I used this nickname as my second name. Because a lot of people know me and know it, just under this nickname.

I want my nickname back.

Today I lost something that was my mental and personal brand.

I'm a little psychologically collapsed because I really lost something. For me, it was not just a common name, nickname, or GamerTag.

My Old Nickname:

The current nickname someone has chosen or generated for me:
    PrettyBunny7499

By destroying my nickname, you destroyed all my years and memories at Xbox.
    Thanks! Really thanks!

:)

Jurgen1488, May 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

As you should know, the enforcement team do not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why it was changed and to see about submitting
    a case review.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Help Me Enforcement Team

Hi

All you can do is request a case review at the the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site, nobody outside of this team can help with your problem.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Enforcement team unban me

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to enforcement actions.

You'll have to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    if the suspension qualifies.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help me Enforcement team

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. There is nothing else you can do and no other way to contact them.
  6. MR MUSTANG54 Win User

enforcement team help me

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You'll need to wait for their response to your case review.
    welp i just got the results back and they kept their decision and its really dumb since i did absolutely nothing to get banned
Thema:

1. The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team destroyed

2. Enforcement team is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is a joke: Enforcement team is a joke they banned me for defending myself when someone joins my party swearing and even tho I had ongoing ban on the they added another on and when you argue your case they...
  3. The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.: I want to comment on the Enforcement Team's behavior, reporting my profile. But the questions before you get to the questionnaire is just really stupid. It's not possible, simply the Enforcement...
  4. Xbox “Enforcement” team suspended me for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox “Enforcement” team suspended me for no reason: I have received a one day suspension of changing my profile picture because the picture I tried to put up was “offensive” which is an absolute joke because I put the same profile picture on a...
  5. How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...: I tried to get more information regarding a 7-day enforcement on a child's account that's tied to my "family" (I'm the primary). The online Enforcement site has only two available options: A)...
  6. Corrupt enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupt enforcement team: Why is it that people can tell me to go [mod removed], go [mod removed] yourself, etc without punishment. But microsoft is so quick to ban me for nothing? We need a better enforcement team NOW!...
  7. Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help): I have been suspended because I said this "Just let me take my stuff and Ill go, you can have it" from there I was obviously reported and immediately suspended, the player then began messaging...
  8. EnforceMent Team Is Biased

in XBoX on Consoles
    EnforceMent Team Is Biased: So recently I got suspended for communications because a guy wrote the salt emoji to me and I wuote on quote wrote this "shove that salt up you butthole" .I get suspended for a day and 4 ours...
  9. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At: Ok like i said before I've been com ban multiple times in a row this while month without a break i had not a single ban in 11+ years with xbox never sent any bad messages nothing violating...
  10. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...