The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me

Discus and support The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jurgen1488, May 23, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people who know me. I'm nicknamed in other places:

- Xbox Ambassadors Program

- Twitch

- YouTube

- Steam

- UPlay

- Origin

- EPIC

Never anywhere and no one, my nickname did not mind and never mind.

And suddenly, after six years, the Xbox Enforcement Team will destroy me like this.

I used this nickname as my second name. Because a lot of people know me and know it, just under this nickname.

I want my nickname back.

Today I lost something that was my mental and personal brand.

I'm a little psychologically collapsed because I really lost something. For me, it was not just a common name, nickname, or GamerTag.

My Old Nickname:

The current nickname someone has chosen or generated for me:
    PrettyBunny7499

By destroying my nickname, you destroyed all my years and memories at Xbox.
    Thanks! Really thanks!

:)

Jurgen1488, May 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

As you should know, the enforcement team do not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why it was changed and to see about submitting
    a case review.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Help Me Enforcement Team

Hi

All you can do is request a case review at the the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site, nobody outside of this team can help with your problem.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Enforcement team unban me

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to enforcement actions.

You'll have to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    if the suspension qualifies.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help me Enforcement team

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. There is nothing else you can do and no other way to contact them.
  6. MR MUSTANG54 Win User

enforcement team help me

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You'll need to wait for their response to your case review.
    welp i just got the results back and they kept their decision and its really dumb since i did absolutely nothing to get banned
Thema:

1. The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team destroyed

2. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  3. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  4. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  5. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...
  6. ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE: Today, 9/18/2019, While playing World of Warships Legends, in a division, everything cool, then this guy sends a message "premium trash, sorry for moms ebt card" I report the message for being...
  7. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  8. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  9. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  10. Your so full of [mod removed] "enforcement team"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your so full of [mod removed] "enforcement team": I got suspended for no reason and im not going to be able to tell my new team why i im not talkin at our first practice. me and a team i was on were being bullied in game. They person was also...