The xbox enforcement thingy.

Discus and support The xbox enforcement thingy. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I was just watching some youtube and i get a message that i was too lazy to read therefore today i looked at it and it said my account had been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikroManiak07, Apr 17, 2019.

1. The xbox enforcement thingy.

So, I was just watching some youtube and i get a message that i was too lazy to read therefore today i looked at it and it said my account had been suspended, why and for how long?

:)

MikroManiak07, Apr 17, 2019
  2. F5 Penguin Win User

Enforcement.xbox.com will have all your answers.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    MikroManiak07

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Sorry to hear about your enforcement suspension. Like the ambassadors mentioned above, your direct point of contact would be

the Enforcement Website,

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming and good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Hi MikroManiak07,

Thanks for coming to the forums for help. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue. You should get in touch with the enforcement team for more information. enforcement.xbox.com they will help you resolve this issue.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

In regards to why you are suspended:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you why you were banned. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.

In regards to how long you are suspended for:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you when your ban will be lifted. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

The xbox enforcement page listed below shows the suspensions on your account, so try to think about what you did that might have gone against the regulations.

enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. The xbox enforcement thingy. - Similar Threads - enforcement thingy

2. MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT: FOR THOUS THAT HAVE A LIFE BAN MICROSOFT SHOULD GIVE THEM A CHOICE TO BEHAVE THEM SELF ON XBOX LIVE OR THEY WILL GO BACK ON A LIFE BAN. THIS IS NOT RIGHT FOR THE PLAYERS THAT GOT THERE LIFE BAN...
  3. Enforcement action information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement action information: I have apparently received an enforcement action on my account. However, I cannot view information about this enforcement. Here is an image of my enforcement status. https://imgur.com/a/THHwZn2...
  4. Enforcement on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on my account: I was casually playing halo mcc. Then right after I play a game, a player harassed me to get me banned. And now I have a enforcement on my account. I resorted to the email sent by xbox support to...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal: About 2 days ago, I was communication banned for a week. I took a quiz to become eligible for an appeal on enforcement.xbox.com. It's been 2 days and it still says, "under review." How long does...
  6. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters/enforcement is worthless: Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level...
  7. Xbox enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement team: I was told I got banned and given no reason for action took the enforcement team 7 day 11 hour and 6-7 minutes to respond to me after my ban was over it was up 4:32 am this morning to say we...
  8. Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community: Hello, This is my first post and I apologize if this has already been a topic. I am only here to express my concerns of documented cases I have had personally with Xbox Live and was wondering if...
  9. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  10. File a Case on the Enforcement page not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    File a Case on the Enforcement page not working: Please, for the love of god. I've been to the enforcement page since the 14th trying to file a case. 3 times I have done this and recorded it not working and was banned for reporting a racist...