The xbox enforcement.

Discus and support The xbox enforcement. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously i want to know what is up with the broken system known as the enforcement team is all about. I constantly get messaged by people with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Am Mr Mad, Sep 23, 2019.

1. I Am Mr Mad
    I Am Mr Mad Guest

The xbox enforcement.

Seriously i want to know what is up with the broken system known as the enforcement team is all about. I constantly get messaged by people with messages that breach the terms of service..messages with a lot of language used, constant spamming of messages
    and just straight up abuse..yet when i report these players nothing happens to them. i message somebody with a simple message saying "[mod removed]camping and play" and i get slapped with an enforcement action straight away. So seriously whats the deal with
    this broken system.

:)

I Am Mr Mad, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

The xbox enforcement.

1. The xbox enforcement. - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Enforcement on gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on gamertag: Reputation needs work has been listed on my profile for 2 months, will it ever be removed ? this method is not really fair when both people argue and say wrong things....
  3. Xbox enforcement site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement site: The enforcement site seems to be not working. When i try to sign in the page just reloads and it says there's a technical problem. Anyone know what's up? d664af8b-2b6d-4621-9bb6-e2d3ac0ae1f8
  4. xbox enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox enforcement: where can i talk to an enforcement member without calling? i make clips on xbox and they keep getting taken down and its making me lose followers and giving me a bad rep, the clips i make are...
  5. Enforcement contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement contact: How do I get in contact with an enforcement agent because they falsely accused me of trying to tell and trade an account for nba 2k when that wasn’t what I was trying to do I was put cards up on...
  6. I Feel like the xbox enforcement team doesn't do any research before banning people

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Feel like the xbox enforcement team doesn't do any research before banning people: i was recently banned for "cheating" on gta online. nothing that I did violated the xbox code of conduct. d03c6f26-32ad-44bd-9fcf-53ed4c2905e2
  7. Enforcement on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on Xbox: I have a very simple question. Why is it that whenever I use so much as the word [mod removed] i am comms banned immediately and without question, but if someone in a voice party were to tell me...
  8. Why am im getting random warning from the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am im getting random warning from the enforcement team: Literally my first warning ever from the enforcement tram was understandable i was kinda being toxic but to be fair they were being toxic back but this time i feel like its stupid and it came out...
  9. Enforcement Action Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Enforcement Action Help: I received an email from Xbox live saying my account was "subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Service Agrement". No explanation as to what the violation was. There...
  10. CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback): Playstation considers themselves a free speech platform, Microsoft around Xbox One's release updated their CoC so that they are not and Phil Spencer has stated himself "Xbox is not a free speech...