The xbox enforcement.

Discus and support The xbox enforcement. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously i want to know what is up with the broken system known as the enforcement team is all about. I constantly get messaged by people with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Am Mr Mad, Sep 23, 2019.

1. I Am Mr Mad
    I Am Mr Mad Guest

The xbox enforcement.

Seriously i want to know what is up with the broken system known as the enforcement team is all about. I constantly get messaged by people with messages that breach the terms of service..messages with a lot of language used, constant spamming of messages
    and just straight up abuse..yet when i report these players nothing happens to them. i message somebody with a simple message saying "[mod removed]camping and play" and i get slapped with an enforcement action straight away. So seriously whats the deal with
    this broken system.

:)

I Am Mr Mad, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

The xbox enforcement.

1. The xbox enforcement. - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Enforcement glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement glitch?: I go to look at my enforcement history but it says I have no history of a ban or suspension history, but I've had multiple in the past and I'm currently in one, I've restarted my xbox but it...
  3. Enforcement on gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on gamerpic: Why does an enforcement on a gamerpic effect my being able to communicate with friends as it is not a communications ban 308129a0-b53d-4dd3-8fdd-598871686494
  4. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: How long im a gonna be banned for telling someone that they are [Mod Removed-innapropriate] when the kill me in a big r6 match e404459d-fe25-4dfc-be7a-c419a1f7f2fd
  5. cant access Enforcment

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access Enforcment: Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages. Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about this Suspension at enforcment.xbox.com. Now...
  6. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  7. Enforcement team is just automated computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is just automated computers: I was on the phone with microsoft do to an unjust ban of communications and when i asked to speak to someone from the enforcement team i was told that no one has a way to contact them i filed an...
  8. Need Xbox Enforcement Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Xbox Enforcement Help: I have another user contacting me on Xbox Live via messages (text) sending extremely vulgar and profane messages. I have even received death threats from this user. I have Reported the user as...
  9. Need Xbox enforcement help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Xbox enforcement help!: I still havent been able to retrieve my gamer tag. Case was over turned. Here is the msg: AM Thank you for your patience during this process. This account was issued a forced Gamertag change...
  10. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...