The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...

Discus and support The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have not used the Xbox Game Pass app much for PC, but I have been with Xbox for many years through different accounts, and this is the first problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jermaelle, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Jermaelle
    Jermaelle Guest

The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...

I have not used the Xbox Game Pass app much for PC, but I have been with Xbox for many years through different accounts, and this is the first problem I have seen which has such a direct, negative affect on use. No matter how many times the app is uninstalled, repaired, reset, it SOMETIMES works, however most of the time it will do this. There is nothing that seems to be a genuine fix, and I never truly seem to see any legitimate, concrete info about this problem, only issues that sound kind of similar but aren't. Any help would be appreciated.
    The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter... [​IMG]

:)

Jermaelle, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter tone of gray

Hi Jermaelle! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This happens when the network it's unable to load the information on the servers, when this happens reset your network and try again, if doesn't work try using a different network please
  3. Francia J. Win User

Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

Thank you so much. Aside from Xbox Game Pass App, do you have an "Xbox" App and Xbox Family Settings App? If yes, can you please sign in from there and check if the same notification will show up?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Xbox Companion App Changed?

Xbox updated their PC apps recently with the introduction of the PC Game Pass. They changed the name of the Xbox app to the Xbox Console Companion and there is another app for PC Game Pass now. I'm not sure if they changed anything in the console app other
    than that.

Just to clarify, are you entering the console IP address and not you computer's IP address?
  6. Edgarour Win User

profile picture

you can do it directly through xbox.com or by opening the xbox app on your pc, if it doesn't let you on your phone, you could also try the game pass app
Thema:

1. The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter... - Similar Threads - Game Pass app

2. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  3. Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.: I recently got game pass for pc and I was excited to try out some cool different games for example Back 4 Blood which is supposed to be on game pass. Yet when I search for it, it doesn't appear in...
  4. Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass: Currently I am unable to download the Xbox app and Game pass on my Galaxy S9. I had uninstalled them because they would not work properly, even though they had worked on my IPhone 11. Whenever I...
  5. No XBOX [GAME PASS] APPS OPENING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No XBOX [GAME PASS] APPS OPENING: Hello Community, I need help with this error/problem I have with my Xbox app & games. I recently bought Game Pass Ultimate for my 64 bit Windows 10 Home PC [Version 21H2] [OS Build 19044.1348]....
  6. Cannot install on external drive Xbox App (Game Pass) for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install on external drive Xbox App (Game Pass) for PC: Hi everyone, I cannot install Xbox Game Pass games on my Lenovo Gaming Laptop on an external SSD Drive (D:). My drive is exFat formatted and I am an Xbox Insider. Everytime I choose to install to...
  7. Game pass app not remote installing???

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass app not remote installing???: I’m not sure if this is a common issue or not but here goes. Just got my Xbox series X recently and I started installing some games through the game pass app for the past 2 days.Note my issue is...
  8. When does the new improved Game Pass App come out

in XboX Insiders
    When does the new improved Game Pass App come out: I am on the Beta ring atm, is it released on the Dev channel? Thanks submitted by /u/Recent_Client_8758 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass App Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Not Working: Hello, I got a new laptop yesterday which came with Xbox Game Pass for $1 and I spent another $1 to upgrade to ultimate. The app worked fine yesterday I downloaded 3 games. I've been trying to...
  10. Sometimes not all of my downloaded games show up on Xbox game pass Windows 10 app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sometimes not all of my downloaded games show up on Xbox game pass Windows 10 app: Hello, I'm not sure if this is a known issue or if there is a thread that explains this but... I have a collection of like 15 games that I have downloaded on to my PC from the Xbox game pass PC...