The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.

Discus and support The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11 Cloud versión : 1.1.0 Cloud UI: 1.1.3 Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1 Suport: 1.0.1 submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 10, 2020.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11

Cloud versión : 1.1.0

Cloud UI: 1.1.3

Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1

Suport: 1.0.1

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 10, 2020
  2. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Game Pass App Search Not Working

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.
    I am on an S8+, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app or the Game Pass Beta App?

I am using the Beta app and it works as expected when searching?
  3. PurriWasTaken Win User

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
  4. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
  5. incognitony Win User

beta app crashing

I don't think you actually need the Xbox beta app to launch any game? The app is useful for checking the Xbox Game Pass for PC catalog, but you can also download any games via the Microsoft Store without the Xbox beta app. And the app doesn't need to run
    in the background when you're playing Microsoft Store games on your PC
  6. Booty Thunder Win User

Xbox (Beta) Installer Error 0X80190194

atleast you dont need to use Xbox (beta) app to download games from Xbox Game Pass, you can download them from Windows Store instead as a temporarily alternative
    Thanks for this!! For some reason I didn't think to even try to download a game without the Xbox Game Pass app.
Thema:

1. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...: Part 1: Issue My daughters game pass for PC account refuses to play any of the games that are part of the game pass OR games that I have purchased and we own outright. This has been going on for...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Beta: I have an Android phone and have installed Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Beta. Both seem to be exactly the same. Is there any difference between the 2 apps at the moment?...
  4. Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps: I recently got a brand new phone that meets the requirements for cloud gaming, as well as a Razer Kishi Xbox edition. Up until yesterday I've been able to stream games and play them with the Kishi...
  5. Why is the Game Pass Beta Installer freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Game Pass Beta Installer freezing?: I was having issue with the app a few days ago because it just refused to open, so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it for the past few days. No matter what I've done it always gets stuck...
  6. Xbox game pass beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta: When I use my controller on games such as fallout or halo 5 my controller freaks and uses the wrong controls like when i look its now RT how do i fix this? 529ccac1-b39c-49d0-9d56-9da4970c5757
  7. Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta): I can't add friends through Xbox, using either the software or the browser version. I can block and report people but not add/follow. b0c7d3e6-2332-48bf-820c-79eb3cce2a20
  8. Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1: I was interested in Xbox game pass for pc beta i recently bought Xbox One Controller for my Laptop Does the 9.99 Dollar month does it mean that instead of deducting 119.88 Dollar straight it will...
  9. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  10. Game pass beta pc -Disgaea 4 conplete plus wont save

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta pc -Disgaea 4 conplete plus wont save: Recently got the new game that dropped and found out very soon my game wasnt being saves by auto save or manual save. Game will save within the first minute of playing but any further attempts...