The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Discus and support The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I Diamond have many Ideas for Games that should be added to the Game Pass. And that one Game is a must be! Its called "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance".... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiamondGuy_, Jun 17, 2022.

1. The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

I Diamond have many Ideas for Games that should be added to the Game Pass.
    And that one Game is a must be! Its called "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance". Its in hype.
    If this Game gets added to the Game Pass, more people will buy the Game Pass. ALSO the people would prefer Xbox instead of Steam. I hope this Post gets recognized.

submitted by /u/DiamondGuy_
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiamondGuy_, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Maestro3 Win User

If you could have only ONE game this year, what would it be?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. OCRyzen Win User

any new game ideas, im stumped

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance & Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be released soon..
  4. ChavidCarlson Win User

Streaming

Like metal gear rising: revengeance? Is there a way to stream it?
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Not really enjoying Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance i will still end up completing it though.
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

Kojima's Next Game To Be Open World/Plus More Than 100 Hours Of Gameplay.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]That's nice. Whatever happen to Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Mr Kojimasan?[/quote]Cancelled, then reannounced as
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, now developed by Platinum Games.
Thema:

The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

1. The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - Similar Threads - Game Pass Metal

2. PC Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Game Pass trial: Hi, On the website it says "Try XPG 3 months for $1" yet when I checked my account it says next payment is one month after my starting date for 9.99 plus tax. Will I be charged after one month of...
  3. Game Pass Subscription Cancellations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Subscription Cancellations: Xbox has identified a fraudulent group of resellers who were stacking multiple instances of the PC introductory offer and converting it to Game Pass Ultimate. To resolve this issue, we have...
  4. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request: My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which i had completely no reason to find out how...
  5. minecraft and pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft and pc game pass: so ive been playing hypixel on my java account and recently bought a pc game pass for other games and minecraft is now opening with the pc game pass and now ive lost all my saves and cant figure...
  6. Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop: Hello gamers, I need some help here. I have Halo Infinite on PC and (after some updates with Xbox Game Bar two weeks ago) I am now receiving a constant pop up in Halo Infinite, "Welcome Back." I...
  7. Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.: I installed some games yesterday in the game pass the problem when I start them they don't load I did some things that I saw in other forums and they just don't start can someone help me?...
  8. Game pass perks not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass perks not working: Sorry can't show game pass perks right now. I've been stuck with the message for a month I have reset my xbox series x twice I have power cycle it and reset the modem and my nat type is open....
  9. Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.: Hi I downloaded this game on game pass but am not getting any progress beyond mission 6 (where do the bees sleep). Can someone tell me if the game pass download is restricted to only 6 missions?...
  10. [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed": Hello, at the FanFest at the GamesCom 2017 in Cologne you got a metal card with a 12 months gold and a 12 month Game Pass code. The gold code worked. Now i wanted to play Sea of Thiefes and tried...