The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

Discus and support The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zain_371, Aug 23, 2019.

1. zain_371
    zain_371 Guest

i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show.

:)

zain_371, Aug 23, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show.
    Hi zain_371, can you provide use additional information? Have you already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription? Because I think that the 2$
    is an offer for NEW subscription only.

[​IMG]

As you can see "first 2 month", but if you already have a subscription...
  3. seaszns Win User

have you tried contacting an xbox team member
  4. Gooni3zGaming Win User

from my knowledge you cant purchase a "Subscription" with out a linked debt or credit card, gifts are for other xbox store,avatar and dlc content
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

As Gooni3zGaming states, for a subscription service you need a credit/debit card or PayPal account for the ongoing subscription fees.
  6. DeusCriolo Win User

Ultimate game pass

Gamepass ultimate is amazing deal
Thema:

1. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate deal

2. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  3. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  4. Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time): I've converted from xbox live to gamepass ultimate before and I've taken advantage of the $1 monthly deal my question is if I just renewed 12 month xbox live at $59.99 how long will gamepass...
  5. My 14 day gamepass ultimate card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My 14 day gamepass ultimate card: So For my Birthday I got an Xbox elite series 2 controller from amazon and it came with a free 14 day free game pass trial code. I entered it through the microsoft store on the xbox and then it...
  6. Előfizetés xbox live-ra, gamepass ultimate felfüggesztett állapotban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Előfizetés xbox live-ra, gamepass ultimate felfüggesztett állapotban...: Elő próbáltam fizetni gamepass ultimate-re de nem volt keretem(xbox-on). Ezután megpróbáltam 1 hónapos xbox live gold-ra előfizetni ami szintén sikerült(nem kerethiány miatt). Azért nem ment mert...
  7. Unable to purchase gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase gamepass ultimate: Hello, the issue is that I am trying to purchase the $1 gamepass ultimate subscription for the first time using my microsoft balance. I have more than $10 in my microsoft account currently but...
  8. How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?

in XboX Insiders
    How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?: Just bought an xbox one x and want to buy gold to convert to ultimate. How many months gold should I buy? I've read 3 years is the max but I've also read that every time you put in a code you get...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.: When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1: I had seen the promo that GamePass ultimate is only $1 for 3 months when I went and bought it, it only told me I had a month instead! I went to the website on Microsoft store and there were 2...