The Xbox is saying: Create more space so that others can enter

Discus and support The Xbox is saying: Create more space so that others can enter in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Xbox is saying: Create more space so that others can enter He is saying that the Xbox can only have 32 accounts at the same time, but in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RomanFan20, May 11, 2019.

1. RomanFan20
    RomanFan20 Guest

:)

RomanFan20, May 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello RomanFan!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with this issue. As the other Ambassador's have suggested, try to

Power Cycle
    your console as a first step. If, however, that does not work, the next step would be to

Remove your profile and Re-add it
    . If that also does not resolve the issue you may have to

Factory Reset
    your console. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. WoA NightWolf V Win User

Have you tried doing a full hard power cycle and or resetting the console to factory defaults.

Have you also tried adding the new account in as an xbox family member on your xbox family?
  4. Boombaa Win User

5. Starseid Win User

6. EXES5 Win User

Free some space on internal hard drive and do a soft reset that should solve it
Thema:

1. The Xbox is saying: Create more space so that others can enter - Similar Threads - saying Create more

2. My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out: My xbox wont connect to WiFi its says make sure its not filtering my console afc276fc-bdfe-42b6-8327-f76bd714326c
  3. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  4. When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected: Xbox.com/xboxone/teredo Service info is unavailable I've done everything xbox support tells me and nothing works ive tried hard resets I've restarted my router nothing helps is xbox support...
  5. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  6. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  7. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the...
  8. New created email and xbox account says I have two accounts-personal and IT?

in XBoX Accessibility
    New created email and xbox account says I have two accounts-personal and IT?: Heya so i've just created a xbox live account under a brand new icloud account. When I log into the website I get this message: It looks like this email is used with more than one account from...
  9. My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell: my account is banned and I only created it a day ago c9286b49-a382-4132-9065-9705c1e1e308
  10. Account hacked, Microsoft simply says "Create a new account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked, Microsoft simply says "Create a new account": My account was recently hacked. The hacker changed both emails, renoved my phone number and activated two step verification. After endless hours of being transferred around I was finally...