The Xbox Live Rewards Support forum is dead.

Discus and support The Xbox Live Rewards Support forum is dead. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The sheer amount of times I've requested help in the rewards support forum boggles my mind, it's a forum full of customers asking for help and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EXBOBz, Jul 18, 2014.

1. EXBOBz
    EXBOBz Guest

The sheer amount of times I've requested help in the rewards support forum boggles my mind, it's a forum full of customers asking for help and receiving none. I've made many, many purchases on the Xbox Store that were meant to be rewarded and have received
    none of the promised points, some of these purchases going back almost a year now.

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Look at all this. All these customers saying the system isn't working and no one being able to help. Only one person who vaguely answers things every now and then and he's not even official support. I made those purchases on the understanding that the rewards
    program would work, which it has not. I have been requesting support for months on this issue and have gotten nowhere, this is disgraceful.

:)

EXBOBz, Jul 18, 2014
  2. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

We aim to intimidate lol, it helps with the rewards too, not having a dig there, I know you're having problems but it does give that little extra.

eviltedi, Jul 18, 2014
  3. EXBOBz
    EXBOBz Guest

Every single time I go through any other avenue of Xbox Support they all refer me back the the Rewards Support forum, promising me I was get assistance which never comes. It's such a joke.

EXBOBz, Jul 18, 2014
  4. eviltedi Win User

We aim to intimidate lol, it helps with the rewards too, not having a dig there, I know you're having problems but it does give that little extra.
  5. EXBOBz Win User

Every single time I go through any other avenue of Xbox Support they all refer me back the the Rewards Support forum, promising me I was get assistance which never comes. It's such a joke.
  6. EXBOBz Win User

It doesn't even work though arrrrrrgh.
  7. EXBOBz Win User

Jeez your gamerscores are intimidating. :p
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

I just went through that forum section, and over the first 20 pages (I gave up at that point) there were a total of 6 (six) responses by Xbox Rewards support staff (all by the same staff member). Out of 300 posts, this is a 2%
    response rate. This is disgusting, especially when you consider that Xbox phone, chat, and Twitter support refuse to take enquiries about Xbox Rewards, and would always redirect you to those (unsupported) forums.
Thema:

1. The Xbox Live Rewards Support forum is dead. - Similar Threads - Live Rewards Support

2. Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...: I have participated in the September 2018 Xbox Live Gold quest and completed all three tasks. It is to my understanding that the rewards would be distributed 4-6 weeks after the event's...
  3. Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team.: Hi Support, I got an email from Xbox live rewards stating there is an issue with my account and to reach out to support. 51cc8e41-241e-46ce-b649-229b268a9d5b
  4. Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.: Hello, I redeemed a 12-month xbox live membership from Microsoft rewards on April 27th. Never received in the mail or in an email. Chat support cannot help as they just push me to this forum....
  5. Xbox Live Rewards support

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards support: I've got pending Xbox Live Rewards credits, 13,449 to be exact. It says it should of turned them into money by now, on the 15th. Its the 20th now. ef9d86e2-b9dd-43f3-933e-245254844060
  6. Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support: For some reason, you are not responding to my thread. I see you replying to threads that are created long after mine. Please reply to my issue. Thanks. Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per...
  7. Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support: In Feb when I got my Jan Xbox Live Rewards refund deposit, I noticed that I did not get the 10% for being a Xbox Live Gold member. I also noticed that the Rewards' site is asking me to sign up...
  8. Xbox Live Rewards Support

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Support: Who do you contact if you entered a Live Rewards contest/sweepstakes, you win a prize, but then never receive that prize? 72e890f4-e8a6-45ff-a3f8-e22696c7e572
  9. Xbox live rewards support

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards support: Hi Xbox People So I just truned 14 today and tried to sign up for Xbox live rewards and it said I cant sign up because I don't have a xbox live account? Anyone know why? Thanks :)...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Rewards Support: I've got pending Xbox Live Rewards credits, 13,449 to be exact. It says it should of turned them into money by now, on the 15th. Its almost the 20th. d7414471-4061-47e2-8f25-6ae0244441aa